IMPORTANT: Im making a new BTS story

So soon enough, you all will see me posting a story by the name of "At Your Service."
"At Your Service" is a reading that I plan to create a male oc for, who has just become BTS' personal assistant/caretaker as opposed to an eighth member.
I feel that my writing can mature better with this story arc than the one I've attempted to portray in "The Idol Life is DANGER" and I encourage you all to check this new reading out...as I will be posting more there than on here.
At this point, "The Idol Life Is DANGER" has washed away. I have no motivation to write it anymore and am not seeking to pawn it off to anyone who might have interest In continuing it.
I hold this story close to my heart, as it has a multitude of chapters in which I've gotten to vent through Rhys and get stuff off my chest. I feel like giving this to someone else would ruin those experiences.
I've had many writing milestones with this fanfic and I'm glad to have you all support me in this endeavor.
If you would like to continue reading works by me, please stay tuned for "At Your Service." Which will be posted within the next few weeks or months.
Once again, thank you all. I hope you continue to enjoy my writing.