Dare To All Creepypastas

Hoodie: This dare makes me suddenly feel like Toby's slave...

Smile Dog: *stops panting* What is it?

Hoodie: Dare from Creepyblackwolf, they dare all of us to make waffles for Toby...

*Toby grabs the camera and presses it to his face.*

Toby: i love you Creepyblackwolf bless your soul, BLESS YOUR SOUL.

Nina: Are you seriously kidding me?

Slenderman: Leave me out of this. *he glides off*

Eyeless Jack: So you're saying...all of us have to get up and make waffles just for twitchy boy?

Hoodie: *sighing* That's the dare...

Clockwork: Don't worry Toby, I'll make some waffles for you~ *she stalks off to the kitchen*

Splendorman: Me too! *he follows her*

Eyeless Jack: This is so stupid.

Jane: A dares a dare, may as well do it. *she gets up and follows the others*

Jeff: Fuck it!

Laughing Jack: Fuck you. *picks up Jeff and takes him with the others to the kitchen*

Jeff: *thrashing around* AGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*Everyone else unwillingly follows*

Toby: *sitting back on the couch with his legs up* This is how I like it.

~time skip~

*A while later and everyone comes from the kitchen, each pasta holds a plate of waffles with them.*

Toby: *dramatically pretend faints on the couch* I'm in heaven~~~~~~!

*Clockwork walks up to Toby and hands him her plate of waffles*

Clockwork: Here you go, Toby <3

Toby: Thank you Clockyyy~

*He takes it and begins eating when Hoodie walks over and hands him his plate*

Hoodie: Here -_-

Toby: Thanks Hooooodie~!

Hoodie: Ass -_-

Toby: ._.

*Next, Jeff comes over with his but instead of giving it to Toby he flips the plate in his face.*

Toby: *with waffles in his face* Love you too, Jeff!

*BEN comes next*

BEN: I made them in the shape of a game controller.

Toby: But it's still a waffle right?

BEN: Duh...

Toby: Cool, thanks BEN.

*The pastas continue coming forth and giving Toby a plate of waffles while Toby happily takes them and eats them while relaxing on the couch.*

Toby: If only Masky wasn't in Ann's room....I would've had him bow before me and hand me the waffles and call me Lord Toby.

Jane: You know, you still have to listen to him for another ask/dare, right?

Toby: Still, having Tim serve me along with everyone else would make this a dream come true.

Hoodie: I bet it would. *he turns to camera* Thanks for making us Toby's freakin' slaves.