**We're Back! New IMPORTANT Information On This Book**

VMToby: Helloooooo audience, here we are again...

*Smile Dog, apparently in his human form pops up behind VM and waves frantically at the camera.*

Human Smile: Told ya we wouldn't be long gone!

VM: Right. So we're ready to get back at daring/answering questions n' stuff now, but first we need you to know a few things and how we'll be changing things up a bit.

VM: First, we will keep a certain group of Creepypastas as the 'mains'. Meaning whenever someone dares all or asks a question for all Creepypastas, we will only include a certain few that are most well known only.
That includes:
Slenderman & His Brothers
Eyeless Jack
Jeff The Killer
BEN Drowned
Laughing Jack
Sally Williams
Jane Everlasting (The Killer)
Nina The Killer
Judge Angels
Clockwork
Kagekao
Hoodie
Masky
Ticci-Toby
Bloody Painter
Smile Dog
Grinny Cat
Neliotis
& Me(VM).

Second: If you want your person(you) to be included in a scenario(like with us in the mansion), at the end of your Ask/dare in the comments you must include two asterisks (**) for me to know you'd like to be included. If you want to permanently((PERMANENT SPACES ARE NOW FULL))be apart of the story participating in the asks and dares(like me & Neliotis ) or have an OC be in it and be able to be asked and dared like the other Creepypastas, you'll have to send me a DM describing you or your OC's description/personality/which CP you or they get along with or hate so I could get your character's personality right in the script. (Only allowing five permanents, a notice will be added when all five places are taken.)

Third: please limit your ask/dares to one at a time; it's  much more efficient and easier to keep track of them when we answer them one at a time, and it lets us get to everyone's request quicker. Thanks.

Four: limit of pages/turns you can dare a Creepypasta do something, be banned from something, stay away from something, etc. is 4 turns. No higher.

Five: Despite the first change, you're still welcomed to ask/dare the other Creepypastas that aren't one of the 'mains', like Jason The Toymaker, Zero, Sonic.exe, etc.

Six: ((Sometimes I, the author, will not be familiar with a certain dare or question you may have for a Creepypasta. For example, challenging BEN to a video game I never played/heard of. I will do my best to make it seem more like BEN understands/complies with your request despite me the writer being entirely clueless. (Sorry if this one didn't make any sense, I'm not sure how to properly explain it XD)))

Seven: some of you had wanted to know the Proxies' personalities in this book, based on their variety of ways being portrayed. In this story:
Masky - He does love cheesecake, yet he isn't crazy and overly obsessed with it like most portrayals. He is more solemn and self-controlled, but easily irritated.
Hoodie - He loves cheesecake a bit more than Masky, sometimes to the point he goes mad over it (not like Toby) but in the sense that he would hog it for himself. He's less serious than Masky and more relaxed but still doesn't stand idiots like Jeff or when others mess with him.
Ticci-Toby - The typical portrayal of Toby; mad love for waffles. He can be funny, almost clueless to Clockwork's feelings for him, very dramatic at times, and likes to be questioned/dared by the audience a lot. However, despite being silly most of the time, he can be serious at times, almost to a state like Masky.

Eight: The Cameramen/women in this book: VMToby, Masky, Hoodie, Jane, & rarely Slenderman.

.....And I think that's all I have to say for now. Other than that, please continue to enjoy this Ask/dare book and enjoy the company with the Creepypastas. Enjoy pulling pranks and causing pain to the jerk-pastas and the ones you hate, and enjoy giving endless love and favor to your favorite pastas. And as always, thanks for being here.(╹◡╹)

BEN Drowned: *glaring at VM* Could you just shut up already so we could get to the requests?

VM: .........................Okie.

(If you commented an ask/dare on the page before the break, we're working on the replies now, please wait till they are published before asking another question or another dare.)