Dare To Laughing Jack

VM: LJ! Come here (╹◡╹)

Laughing Jack: What is it? *he comes over*

*VM pushes Darkside in front of him*

Darkside(_Darkside_Skeleton_): *whispering* LJ, I dare you to scare Nina. >:)

Laughing Jack: Oh.....it'd be my pleasure. 😈

*Darkside takes out some popcorn* I'm gonna enjoy this ^^

Laughing Jack: I'll just wait for the right moment to scare her...

*He begins watching Nina and her every movements. Nina doesn't notice at first, but then she catches LJ staring and gets a bit uncomfortable.*

Nina: .......

Laughing Jack: .....

Nina: Stupid clown......*she gets up from the couch* I've got to get something from my room... *she leaves and Laughing Jack follows*

*Darkside And VM follow with the camera. Nina walks in her room and turns on the light. Except, no light comes on. She hissed in annoyance and just walks into her darkened room. She quickly turns when she hears the sound of scratching on her walls, but no one is there.*

Nina: .....

*She turns back and heads for her closet, rummaging through a bunch of Jeff fan-shirts and other stuff. She suddenly gets the feeling she's being watched and quickly looks up at the ceiling of her closet, only to see nothing was there. She begins getting a bit nervous and quickly backs out of her closet with one of the Jeff shirts in her grasp. She then closes the door and heads to her bed.*

Nina: Hmm....maybe I left that thing under the bed...better hurry up 'cause I'm getting a bit creeped out here...

*She tosses the shirt on her bed and grabs a flashlight so she could see under the bed in the dark. She flicks on the lights under the bed and...*

Laughing Jack: SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

*He jumps out from under the bed like a FNAF animatronic, his claw-like hands stretched at Nina.*

Nina: EAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Nina screams ear-piercingly loud and zips out of her room, crying. Darkside and VM watch Nina as she tumbled down the steps, yelling and cursing Jack. Jack came out of her room smirking widely and looked down at Darkside and VM.*

Laughing Jack: Well? How was that?

*Darkside and VM look at each other.*

*They then look at Jack*

Darkside & VM: Perfect.