Question/Request For Ticci-Toby

VM: Hey Toby, we've got a question for you.

*Ticci-Toby nods and walks over; still a bit unsettled from handling Jack's kidneys.*

Ticci-Toby: *scratching his head* What's up?

VM: It's more of a request...from Creepyblackwolf . I'll read you what they said:

Toby can I give you a hug? I grew up in the same sort of situation as you. I know what it's like to be bullied and abused and it's not fun.

Toby: *a saddened frown forming on his face* ...So you had to go through the pain too, huh...I usually wouldn't care for what outsiders are going through, but since you're apart of the audience, I guess I feel a bit of sympathy. It's not fair people like us get demeaned by other bastards that think they're better than us or need to make fun of other people just because they are different. I'm...I'm glad there's someone else who understands what I went through at least...I guess that makes us alike in a way, huh?

VM: Would you be kind and let them give you a hug, Toby? T~T

Toby: *shrugging* Sure, why not?

Slenderman: I will retrieve them then.

*Slenderman vanishes from the mansion.*

~timeslot~

*Slenderman returns to the mansion; he had Creepyblackwolf with him. He puts them down on the ground and dipped his head; but he/she is a bit shocked from the effects of teleportation. Toby slightly smiles behind his face gear and walks up to them.*

Toby: Are you...?

Creepyblackwolf: *Looking up* Ticci-Toby??

Toby: *nodding* Heya, you alright there?

Creepyblackwolf: Slenderman appeared out of no where and just grabbed me and now I'm here...anyways, you saw what I said?

Toby: Yeah, and I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through; people sure can be jerks, am I right? I mean, I'm happy I'm here with my family now, but those kind of memories don't go away. So it's good to know someone understands.

Creepyblackwolf: Right.

Toby: And.....as for that hug...

*Creepy looks up at Toby, a bit nervous. Toby then gives a closed eye smile and holds out his arms.*

Toby: Bring it in! ╰(*'︶'*)╯

*Creepy grins and gives Ticci-Toby a hug.*

VM: That's Nice ^^

Toby: Hey, LJ was right. Outsiders are soft! :V

Creepyblackwolf: Huh ._.

*Slenderman facepalms and Toby releases them from the hug.*

Slenderman: I swear some of you are idiots...

*He turns to Creepy.*

Slender: Come now, I'll return you back where you were. You should hurry, Jeff looks like he's about to attack you.

*Sure enough, the psycopath was eyeing the outsider with a crazy, bloodthirsty look.*

Creepyblackwolf: Yep yep, cya! o_o

Toby: *waving at them* Cya around, stay strong!

Creepyblackwolf: Thank you Toby. *waves*

(Really Sorry if I messed up your personality or something here, I tried to make it as neutral as I could. (*'Д*) )