Question For All Creepypasta (The Mains)

VM: Next ask is from _Darkside_Skeleton_ , and they want to know what we think about Jeff.

*Jeff glares at everyone with a "Watch your mouths" look. No one cares.*

Slenderman: He's an idiot, a total deadbeat. A nuisance!! I try to sympathize with him for his behavior and all but it's just impossible with this blasted—psychopath!

VM: Well, He is a psychopath. And I didn't expect you to rant like that.

Slenderman: That was nothing.

Jeff: Well damn Slender, it's not like I care what you think about me, but wow.

Slenderman: Despite what I've said and how ridiculous you are, you're still my child and I will protect you and be by your side like I am with everyone else here.

Sally & Neliotis: Awww!!

Jeff: *shrugging* Whatever, thanks I guess.

Smile Dog: My turn! Jeff is the bestest best friend anyone could ever have in the whole entire world! I would murder everyone in the world for you Jeff! I think you're wonderful! Arf!

*He pants excitedly as Jeff pets his fur and scratched his ears.*

Jeff: That's a good boy Smile. You're the bestest dog friend anyone could ever have. I don't know what I'd do without you, surviving in this place with these bastards.

Jane: *sneering* Well I've got something to say about Jeff. He's a stupid, selfish, idiotic jerk with that crappy smile in his face because he's too dumb to have any common sense, and I'm here wondering why no ones hung him off the ceiling already!

Jeff: At this point, I'm immortal. Even if you did hang me, I'd still manage to live. And then I'd stab you until you drown in your own blood—

Slenderman: Jeff......

BEN: I'm next. Jeff is pretty awesome to me, and I don't think he's annoying and stupid like everyone else does. In fact I think Jane is the only one that hates him here -_-

Jane: That's not true at all.

BEN: Jeff's one of my best friends here and he's not as bad as you think once you get to know him and grow used to him.

VM: I thought you guys don't get along.

BEN: We just mess with each other sometimes, that doesn't mean we don't get along.

Jeff: Well you're fine by me, BEN.

*BEN nervously smiles a bit and looks down at his hands.* Thanks....

Masky: Even if you get to know Jeff, he's still a 'nuisance' like Slender said.

Hoodie: he's a little freak.

Ticci-Toby: Me and Jeff get on fine, he's real cool to me.

Jeff: I never liked you much, Toby. But whatever you say.

Toby: Ouch...

Kagekao: Jeffu-kun is fun. He's not boring like the other Creepypastas!

Slenderman: You only think he's fun because you both spend half the time tearing this mansion apart!

Kagekao: See? Fun!

Nina The Killer: Jeff is the most dreamy, handsomest guy in the whole entire world....I would give anything for him to notice me...

Jeff: I noticed you're a fucking creep

Nina: . . . . . . . .

*BEN bursts out laughing and pointing at Nina while she slouches on the couch.*

Eyeless Jack: Jeffs' alright. He can be annoying as hell at times and he manages to piss me off almost everyday, but he's alright.

Jeff: Please, you know we're friends Jack.

Eyeless Jack: Yeah....sure.....'friends'.....

Sally: Jeff is like a big brother to me. He plays with me sometimes and he looks out for me, yet sometimes he's a big meanie. But Jeffy is like my brother.

Laughing Jack: Jeff is fun to poison with my candy >:)

Jeff: You're a sick clown bastard that's what you are. I'm never taking your crappy candy again.

Laughing Jack: We'll see about that....because you always fall for it...

Bloody Painter: I think Jeff is a loser but he's not as terrible as most think. But he's always messing with my stuff. -_-

Jeff: Well I never see you protect your stuff so why not mess everything up and piss you off for the fun of it?

Bloody Painter: You see, that's the exact reason why we don't get along.

Clockwork: Jeff's pretty funny when you think about it. At least, that's what I think. You should see how angry he makes people XD

BEN: Jeff would turn this whole place upside down! XD

Judge Angels: Jeff is guilty like the demons and flames of hell -_-

Jeff: Thanks :)

Grinny Cat: Jeff looks like one of my hairballs -_-

Everyone: ............

Grinny Cat: What?

*BEN bursts out laughing again and Jeff wrings his arm around BEN's neck playfully.*

Neliotis: Sorry, but I don't think of Jeff as cool or funny or anything nice really.

VM: *shrugging* Jeff is ok, truly I don't care what he is.

Jeff: *strangling BEN*Well I just want you to know that I hate you guys too. —most of ya...