Chapter 20

(A/N that's Tim ^)

Friday rolled around and Tim was getting everything ready for the night. He was wearing a casual grey tee shirt with his signature ripped jeans. A few of his friends were starting to arrive - wanting to get drunk before anyone else.

They also started smoking joints in the house which if mom and dad were coming home soon, Tim would be in big trouble.

"Mackenzie.. go change, I don't any of my friends hitting on you." Tim said between his teeth making one of his good looking friends smirk.

I was wearing a black bralet top with a white denim jacket and some black leggings.

"No." I smile before walking off to answer the door.

The familiar face came in and I smiled awkwardly.

"Hi Mackenzie." He smirked gorgeously.

"Sorry... who are you?"

"Zane... We met last week? At the party?"

"Ooooh.. yeah I was very drunk, come in." I laughed.

"You look nice." He smiles and I thank him. He walks off to sit with everyone else on the couch and I hear a cough from behind me. I turn to see Ella, Hannah, Annie and Georgia, all looking gorgeous as ever.

"Hi." I greet them. I look around and a lot more people had arrived including some college girls.

"Lets all get a drink?" I ask them as I lead the way to the kitchen.

We all end up getting the same - vodka and coke.

"Let's go dance!" Ella says as I down my drink.

"Wait!" Annie says and we stop.

"Shots first?" She grins and we all nod taking a shot.

"IT BURNS" Hannah screamed making Ella and I laugh.

I had started to feel a little tipsy after Annie had persuaded us to take 3 more shots. We all danced with each other to the music where everyone else was dancing. Sooner or later it was just Ella and I dancing together as all the other girls had managed to go off with some college boys.

I was definitely not in control of myself anymore as the alcohol got to my head and was rushing through my veins.

"Hey." I heard a voice from behind me and I turned to see Zane.

"Hi." I beamed up at him and he smiled back and looked at Ella who winked at me before walking through the crowd. "Dance with me?" I said to Zane and he nodded.

We dance for a bit, me being a bit too 'sexy' and dancing close to him as his hands were on my waist.

After the song finished, I pulled him over to the drinks and poured us both a shot.

We both took it and I winced as it slid down my throat.

"Where's your bedroom babe?" He asked me making me smirk.

"Why?" I bit my lip seductively as he took a step towards me.

"So I can do this." He leaned in and kissed me. We were both intoxicated me a bit more than him and instead of pushing him off of me, I grabbed his tshirt and pulled him closer to me - our bodies now against each other as we made out.

"Wanna go smoke a joint?" Zane smirked on my lips and I nodded.

We went to where everyone else was sat smoking and Zane pulled me onto his lap.

I saw Ella dancing with Hannah in the crowd of people and I was happy that they were all safe.

After stealing a few puffs from Zane's joint I went to kiss him he kissed back before moving his hand up my thigh.

I could feel his restraint in his jeans but chose to ignore it being intoxicated and all.

The party started to die down and Ella was now sat on one of the couches whilst I was still sat on Zane's lap. My brother was also sat on the couch but decided to ignore the fact that I was getting it on with one of his friends.

"I saw you run last week." Zane said to me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." He grinned. His eyes were red from being high and his voice was slightly slurred. "I should probably go though." He sighed.

"Okay." I stood up and looked at him as he stood up from the couch.

"Call me?" He said as I walked him to the door.

"Sure." I smiled before he kissed my cheek and made his way out. I was a little sobered up but I was still high.

I made my way back to Ella and sat next to her.

"Can I stay round? The girls ditched me." She sighed and I nodded.

"Ella and I are going to bed." I say to Tim and he nodded waving his hand for us to leave him alone with this girl who was straddling his lap and sucking on his neck like there was no tomorrow.

"Axel is facetiming me, am I alright to answer it?" Ella asked as we got into my room I nodded in reply.

"Hey babe." Axel said.

"Heyyyyyy." Ella giggled.

"How was the party?" He asked

"It was sooooo good. Kenzie is letting me stay. Where are you?"

"I'm at Ryder's, we're just playing video games."

I looked at the screen on Ella's phone and saw that it was propped up on the table whilst Brendan, Axel and Ryder were staring at the TV screen.

"Hi Mackenzie." Axel said not taking his eyes off of the game.

"Hi Axel!" I sang and I saw a small smirk on Ryder.

"Mackenzie is a bit of a slut." Ella giggled "Guess what?!"

I pushed her playfully whilst we both giggled.

"What?" Axel replied.

"Mackenzie full on made out with this guy and they got high together." Ella laughed in between breaths.

I slapped her head from behind and she laughed loudly.

"That's nice." Axel laughed and I looked at the phone screen to see Brendan roll his eyes and Ryder sat with an emotionless expression.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see who it was.

Zane: I had fun with you tonight. ;)

"SHE GOT A TEXT FROM HIM!" Ella squealed.

"Shut up Ella! You can't keep your mouth shut when you're drunk."

Ella giggled before talking to Axel on facetime whilst staring at the text. This guy was a stranger... Ugh I hated drunk Mackenzie.