Chapter 26

(A/N short chapter because i lowkey have writers block atm)

"Ryder." Tim said between his teeth as he opened the door. "Where the fuck is Mackenzie?!" He took a step towards me but I stay stood still, despite feeling slightly intimidated.

"She's... with-"

"What is Lars doing here?" Tim's nose flared and his chest was moving up and down heavily.

"He's helping me with Piz. He's not friends with him anymore."

"Where the fuck is my sister, Ryder?" Tim shoved my chest so I stumbled back only a little. One of his friends appeared in the door way and looked to see what was going on, I'm pretty sure that his name was Zane. "Answer me!" He shouted, fisting my shirt in his hands. 

"She's with Piz." I choked out and his face paled. This conversation was moving too fast for me to process.

"She's.. WHAT?" His fist collided with my jaw and I fell to the floor. If there's one person I can't win a fight with it's Tim.

"Tim listen-"

"No. You listen up here. I came and found you to tell you to stay away from my sister and what do you do... you leave her with Piz OF ALL PEOPLE!" He shouted, his voice slightly straining, "We need to go. You need to go. I can't let her end up like... like..." He trailed off.

"Like Molly? Trust me, Mackenzie is too stubborn to do anything that will put her in that state."

"Fuck!" Tim kicked a plant pot which was on the porch and it cracked ever so slightly down the middle.

***

I drove to the Warehouse with Lars following in one car with his men on motorbikes and Tim and his friends in another car behind Lars.

"Here it is." I say quietly, shutting my car door and turning to face Lars  and Tim who were now glaring at each other.

Mackenzie's POV

"They're here." I heard a voice from the other side of the door. I had been aimlessly walking back and forth in my 'prison cell.' 

"Get the girl." I heard another voice say before the door started to rattle and it opened to reveal one of the hench guys - piercings covering his face.

He grabbed my arm roughly making me let out a squeak. "If you make a noise I won't hesitate to knock you out." He said. I swear I saw Zane walk in but I was dragged through a hallway and out a back door before I could tell.

There was a white van parked in the back and the guy shoved me in the back where there were no windows. I heard another voice just before the engine roared loudly and I was thrown to the side of the van as we moved.

I tried opening the back of the van by kicking the doors open but they didn't budge.

"HELP!" I screamed, banging on the side of the van. I kept screaming until we came to a sudden stop which made me cower into a corner.

The doors swung open and the man jumped into the van, walking towards me. From behind him I could see a clear road which went through through what looked like a familiar neighborhood. I stood up as he slowly walked towards me.

I quickly ducked and ran past him, jumping out of the van. I knew training would come in handy in a life or death situation but this is not what I had in mind. I didn't know what to think, I didn't know who to trust anymore.

I just kept running. Running fast.