Chapter 38*

* = mature content
After quickly going to my house to get some clothes for school tomorrow and my toothbrush etc. Ryder drove us to his place. Blake and Brendan were sat on the couch - Blake was watching soccer and Brendan had books on his lap.

Ryder placed his hand on my lower back and led me to his room.

"Hi Mackenzie!" Brendan and Blake said as I got into Ryder's room. I poked my head round the door and smiled at them.

"Hi!" I say to them before Ryder pulls me back into his room and pushes me up against the door before connecting his lips with mine. Our tongues twirling around each other in a heated kiss. I broke the kiss with a smile and I jumped on Ryder's bed.

"Hey." He pouts with a frown on his face. I just smile innocently at him and pat the space next to me for him to sit next to me. I was laying on my back whilst Ryder was laying on his side, propped up on one arm.

"So what happened to Piz?" I ask him and he hesitates for a moment.

"I have a friend called Lars who used to be Piz's closest friend but they stopped being friends when Lars decided that what Piz was doing was too harsh." He paused for a second to get comfy beside me, "so when I went to collect some money from Lars for Piz, Lars wanted to give him the money himself therefore wanted to know where he was hiding out. In exchange for telling him where he lived, he promised to drive him out of town."

"Oh... so he won't come back?" I ask him, wanting that extra reassurance.

"No he won't come back." He said, kissing my forehead.

It put me to ease slightly knowing that Piz was gone and I could go back to my fairly normal life minus my delusional parents.

"Good," I look into his green eyes he stares back with just a much thought, "I'm hungry." I whisper.

"Way to kill the mood." He says with a laugh. I grin, sitting up. "I can make us something?" I get up off the bed and follow him out his bedroom and into the kitchen. Ryder looked in the fridge for a second before looking in a few cupboards.

"Grilled cheese?"

"Mhm." I say, sitting up on the counter.

"I remember the last time I was in here." I say, picturing the night I was here with Brendan in my head.

"I was not happy then." Ryder mumbles and I hop off the counter to walk over him.

"Why?" I trail on wrapping my arms round his waist from behind as he stood over the stove.

"Because.. you were making out with Brendan and not me." He said and I felt guilty all of a sudden. "But that was ages ago so it doesn't matter now." He continued, turning around and wrapping his arms around me. I liked this side of Ryder, it was a side I was seeing more often which meant that when he went back to his old self, it was weird.

Once we had finished eating, Ryder wanted to play some video games with Brendan and Blake. "Can I have a go?" I asked them and they all looked at me as I was crazy. Little did they know, Tim and I played video games all the time and I wasn't too bad.

"Okay.." Ryder hesitates to give the controller but I take it with confidence and give him a smile.

After Brendan joined a game, Ryder was telling me how to play and how to control my character but I already knew how to play and blocked out his voice for a second whilst I started to play.

"And to shoot you-"

"Jesus Kenz, you just killed 3 people in a row." Blake almost shouted.

I grinned at Ryder who was now looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, I'm bored now." I tell them, passing the controller back to Ryder.

"But Ryder's shit and we've never done this well before." Brendan whines making me laugh but Ryder threw a cushion at Brendan who just scowled.

We had been playing for around 2 hours and I was starting to get tired.

"Can I play now." Ryder rolls his eyes as I yawn, he looks down at me and stands up.

"Let's go to bed?" Ryder says, lifting me up off the couch and throwing me over his shoulder making me scream.

"Bed? It's like 7." Brendan says and Blake raises an eyebrow at him.

"They're not going to be sleeping." Blake wiggles his eyebrows and I flip him off.

Ryder carried me and threw me onto his bed gently making me squeal slightly. After locking the door he joined me on the bed, hovering over me slightly. I  wrapped my hands round his neck and pulled his lips to mine. We got caught up in a heated kiss that left us both wanting more.

(A/N) Skip the rest of the chapter if you don't want to read the sex scene. It won't affect the next chapter. I also felt very awkward writing this so I apologize for the cringe.)

"Are you sure?" Ryder said against my skin as he kissed my neck.

"Yeah." I whisper so quietly that it was almost inaudible. My first time was with Emmitt in the summer but it wasn't that good.

He started to kiss along my jaw, grazing his teeth along there gently, making my breathing quicken. Once our lips connected again it was more passionate and full of lust and want.

He sucked on my bottom lip before taking off his shirt and aimlessly throwing it across the room. He pulled off my shirt and unclasped my bra before kissing down my neck. I moaned against his hair as he sucked passionately on the skin at my collarbone whilst squeezing my breast. As I looked down at him, he looked up at me - his green eyes now darker and he had a smirk plastered on his now plump lips. His finger hooked into my pants and underwear, pulling them both off as I lifted myself up slightly to make it easier for him. Ryder's eyes roamed my body before he undressed himself completely before his lips met mine again.

We both agreed to skip the foreplay, wanting to get tangled in each other. Whilst I was kissing Ryder's neck, he reached over to his bedside table and ripped open the foiled packet with his teeth - the sight alone was sexy. Looking at me once again almost asking for permission, I nodded, brushing a hand through his hair and he kissed me one more time before rolling the condom onto himself.

Ryder got back on top of me and slowly inserted his length into me. I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt myself holding tightly onto the bedsheets, taking in a sharp breath. Just I looked up at him and I saw a piece of stray hair clinging onto his forehead. "Are you ok?" He chokes out, grazing his nose along my cheek.

"Yeah." I whisper, but it came out as a moan as he planted kisses along my neck down to my shoulder. Once he found a pace he liked, he started whispering sweeting nothings into my ear as the pain slowly turned into pleasure and I was starting to see stars.

We both let out soft moans as we started to reach our highs. His thrusts started to slow and his kisses becoming sloppy as that familiar euphoric feeling overwhelmed us both.

***

This was so awkward for me to write I'm so embarrassed lol