Chapter 6: Nurse, Part 2

Jeremy's POV(FINALLY!)

  As soon as we get to the cot, Phoenix passes out.  The nurse comes over and mutters something under her breath.  Then she goes to her desk and picks up the phone

"Yes? Ah, hello, Mr. Fiztgerald.  Your son, Jeremy was in a fight. He will need to be picked up." 

  At these words, my heart almost stops. No. Please, no.  Then the nurse calls Phe's dad.

  After the phone calls, the nurse comes over and lets us -- well, me, because Phe is currently passed out -- that we were being picked up.

"W-wait, what?! W-why do we n-need to go home?!" I ask in a slightly panicked tone.

  Smiling nicely, the nurse says, "Sweety, you and your friend are covered in cuts and blood.  You can't stay in school."

  I sigh. No point in arguing.

(Time skip half an hour- deal with it)

  My dad and Phe's dad walk in at the same time.  I shake her and she mumbles something like 'leave me alone'.  I just say "P-Phe, get up.  N-Nutella."

  Finally her eyes flutter open and she sits up.  Rubbing her left eye, she spots our parents.  They wouldn't have heard her, but Phe makes an almost soundless whimper of fear, and I can see the panic in her eyes.

  My dad is glaring daggers at me, so I shakily get to my feet and I walk over.  I turn around and see Phoenix still sitting down.
"Ph-Phoenix, come on. We have to go," I tell her.  She just shakes her head and pulls her knees to her chest, curling into a protective ball....

*°*°*°*°*

There we go! Told you that I would post and I did! First time in our little Jerebear's POV (I think) too! I will work in chappie seven and possibly post it tonight. I may also post chapter 8 tonight as well because of my brothers having their first band concert tomorrow. But, no promises on chapter 8 coming out today. Anyway, hope that you guys enjoyed the chapter! I shall see you all next time, Little Spirits! Author~Chan out! Ciao!
💜❤0w0❤💜
~Amythest