Chapter 11: Screw the World, Fuck it, Cut it, Part 2

WARNING: The following is not appropriate for readers that are easily disturbed! There will be self harm and depressing thoughts in this chappie! If you are fine with reading this type of shiz, carry on. Also, so you know, a cinnamon roll will hurt himself! I'm sorry! Just don't say that I didn't warn you!

Jeremy's POV

  Blinking, I give out a light hiss when the light hits my eyes. I have no idea how long I've been out for. Carefully, feeling pain shoot through my body as I roll onto my stomach, I crawl to my room and lock the door. I'm shaking in shock and pain, still unable to cope with the pain, even after 10 or 11 years.

  I go to my drawer and pull out an old emerald green pocket knife. Phoenix have it to me when we were younger, during a school camping trip, so that if one of us got jumped, or were being attacked, we could defend ourselves.  

  Though, we both knew that it would probably be used for something else.
Even at that point, both of us...were cutting. I made an oath with Phe a couple of years ago, and we managed to stop cutting. But, a few weeks ago, I started again. 

  Pressing the blade in between two of my older cuts, I paused. I broke the oath. And this time, I don't care. Putting more force on the blade, it breaks my skin. I cut more lines on both of my arms and wrists. I start crying again, because what my dad says is true. I'm useless. A waste of space. A mistake. 

  I finish my self-harm session, and wrap my new wounds. I just finish wrapping my arms when I hear my phone vibrating on the wood of my nightstand.

  I walk over and check who it is...I freeze. It's Phoenix, and she wants to FaceTime. Why now?

  I swipe the screen, answering. I see her face and notice that she has a black eye, a slightly bloody lip, and some scabbing cuts on her face. 

"Ph-Phoenix? W-what happened?" I ask, worried about my only friend.
She looks at the camera, then looks away, and I see a tear roll down her cheek.

"I'm sorry...." she whispers.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Hello, My Spirits. Thought that you got did of me? Well, you were wrong. I AlWaYs come back. Please don't kill me for the sad chapter. Otherwise, if you do, I will come back and get revenge.
  Sorry for not posting, issues that have been said in the (A/N) #5. Yeah. And I have another reason why the writing may suck this time. Check my "Random Facts about My Life" or whatever I decided to call it later. You'll get the full story there. And to give you a hint of what happened, I will show you quickly.

🏫(at school)
🏃(in the gym locker room)
👧(my friend)

🔪(knife)
=
📜⬆(chapter above)

Yeah, you get the idea. Anyway, after that depressing shizz, shout-out to.....................

MyEmoTrash, for attempting to cheer me up with some comments! Go follow them! See ya next time, Little Spirits! Author~Chan out for now! Ciao!

~Amy