Chapter 4: Fight

Phoenix's POV

  I walk into the locker room. It's fourth period, gym. The third class of the day that has Jeremy in it. After yesterday, whenever we have class together, we've been sticking together, inseparable. Once I'm finished changing, I walk out and see Vincent, Scott, Mike, and Fritz surrounding Jeremy. That's weird. The rest of the class is outside.

  I wonder what's going on? Well, whatever it is, it can't be good. I ask myself.

  Slowly walking over, I hear part of the conversation.

"-don't know what you're talking about!" That was Mike.

"I d-do know that y-your full of bologna!" Jeremy shoots back.

  Jeremy, why? Why did you open your mouth?

  Fritz shoves Jeremy so hard that he falls backward, onto the ground, even though I can see the fear in both of their eyes. That's it. I'm not gonna stand back and watch as my best friend gets hurt. Normally, if I'm getting attacked, I don't try to fight back, because if I do, the punishment is worse. But if my friends (not that I have many) are threatened or attacked, I usually try to help. Sometimes I don't, but today I will.

  I run up and slap Fritz in the face, momentarily stunning him.  I'm not gonna hurt Fritz much, because he's kinda forced to do the things he does.  Like everyone else, he's scared of what Mike can do. I put a force field around him to keep him put anyway.

  Turning, I see Scott and Vincent kicking Jeremy while Mike is just watching with a smug look on his face.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shout at them.

  Mike turns and smirks. "Hey, murderer! I heard rumors that you were back, but I didn't dare hope it was true!"

"Did you hear me? I said, leave. Jeremy. Alone. Or. Else!" I repeat, becoming slightly more ticked off.

"Or else what? Are you gonna sing us to sleep, or, maybe, tickle us to death?"

  My.Freaking. Lord. I hate my family. I start to march forward, toward Mike, but he says "Scott. You know what to do."

Oh, so he calls on Scott, one that is also scared into obedience.  I know that Mike and Scott have known each other for a long time, but I don't know for how long.  All I know is that Scottie is also scared of Mike.

  Scott nods to Mike and charges me. Bad move on his part. I raise my hand out in front of me, and I release a short burst of magick that sends little old Scotty-boy flying into the wall, stunned. Again, I put a force-field around him to keep him down, even though it drains me faster.

   I look at the two that are left. "Anyone else?" I question them.

  Vincent gives Jeremy one last kick and turns to me.

  I blink and I'm against the wall, Vincent's hand on my throat. Damn him and his stupid abilities. He smiles cruelly, and I notice that his skin now has a purple-ish tint to it.

"After I squish you, I'll kill your boyfriend!"

  That's it. Grape just crossed the line.

  Jeremy isn't my boyfriend. He's my best friend, pretty much my brother at this point. This is a fucking joke. I can easily kill him. But I won't.

  I know that I'm going to go Nightmare extremely soon because Grape's face now has a purply-red hue to it, thanks to my glowing red eye.

~~~~~~~~~~

  Yes, I said eye. As in, only one. The reason why is because in my Nightmare form, my left eye is magenta, while my right one is red.
  Very rarely, both eyes glow red. For that to happen, I have to be pissed to the point of near insanity. Yeah, if that happens, I have almost no control what-so-ever, so if that ever happens, the people around me are screwed, but the one that I'm after is completely fucked. I would probably send them to hell. Yeah, I can control where the person goes if I kill them. Anyway! Back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~

  I grab his wrist and he raises an eyebrow, pretty much the signal saying 'think you can win? Go ahead and try. Amuse me, bitch.'

  I move so quick, he never sees it coming. 'You're not the only one with special speed magick, ya dumb Grape!' I think to my self as I flip him onto his back. I pin him down, a knee on his stomach, and my arm on his neck. I feel him gulp nervously.

"You, Vincent, are a fucking retarded purple Grape. But remember, Vincent Schmidt, that even though I am your little cousin, I will never, ever, let you win!" I growl with venom practically dripping from the words that I throw at him. I knee him in the gut, hard. Hard enough to keep him down, but not hard enough to cause internal bleeding. Then I get up and turn to Asshole, also known as Mike, Vincent's big brother(though only by 7 minutes)............

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

💜❤0w0❤💜 Cliff hanger! Please don't kill me.... Why? Because if you kill me, there will be no more updates, and I'm planning on doing 3 of them today! Ok....See ya next time, Little Spirits! 💜❤0w0❤💜