Chapter 8: Abused, Part 1

WARNING: The following is not appropriate for readers that are easily disturbed! There will be verbal and physical abuse, blood and harm to a character! If you are fine with reading this type of shiz, carry on.  Just don't say that I didn't warn you!

Phoenix's POV

  I wake up a few hours later, wanting food.  This time, I get up slowly so I don't fall again.  I walk out of my room and to the stairs.  When I'm going down, I never use the actual stairs.  I usually teleport (which isn't currently an option), use the elevator, or slide down the railings.  I'm gonna go with the last choice and slide down today. I jump off when I get to the ground floor.

  I cautiously walk into the the kitchen and grab one of the Nutella to Go containers.  I turn around and see my father. 'Well, fluff,' I think. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he questions me.  I show him the Nutella.  

"Did you ask to have food?" 

  I gulp and look down. "N-no, sir." 

"Then you do realize the punishment, correct?" 

  I start shaking, fearful of what will be coming.  My father gives me a twisted smile and lunges at me with his knife that seems to appear out of nowhere, and I jump out of the way.  

  I sprint full force to the elevator and go inside.  I hit the button for the second floor, but the doors don't shut and I see my father walking towards me slowly, like a predator drawn to prey, knowing that the door won't shut in time. 

  I frantically press the close door button over and over, trying to shut the doors.  Finally, they start to slide closed, and my father picks up his pace.  The door shuts in his face just as he reaches it. 

  Sighing in relief, I lean against the wall, clutching my Nutella to my chest.  I reach my floor, and before the doors are fully open, I bolt, only to get flung into the wall by a wave of energy.

  NO! Nononononnononooo! 

  My father appears out of nowhere.  He starts to beat me, kicking and punching.  I don't even fight back.  The pain is blurring my senses, I can't see or think straight. 

  Then, I whisper a thought that I have never once in my life said, aloud. But I made sure that it was quiet enough for my father not to hear. 

"Please......someone help me...." 

  I'm sobbing hard, but no sounds come out.  I've trained myself to cry without making a sound. 

  My father finishes the beating with a hard kick to my gut, causing me to cough up blood. 

"Now remember, you little shit, to ask before you do or take something."  He walks away, chuckling to himself as I fall onto my side, the world blurring around me.... 

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

  Now we start to see Dave's real side.  Yeah..... Kinda harsh.  Watch out for the next chapter!  It will all be in Jeremy's POV!(though the reasons aren't exactly good) See ya next time, Little Spirits!  Ciao!
💜❤0w0❤💜
~Amy