OH MAH EFFING GAWD(surprise chapter!)

My POV (ya know, Author~Chan, aka Amy)

Foxy walks out of Pirate's Cove and over to me, where I'm sitting on the edge of the stage. Everyone else waits in the darkness.

"Hey lass, have ye checked th' stats on ye book lately?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"No, not really. Why? Should I check?" I ask back. I get an answer from Bunny Boy, who's somewhere in the shadows.

"YES!" Bonnie yells at me, then it goes quiet again. Foxy then answers me.

"Yes lass, ye should check th' amount of views."

Nodding, I pull out my phone and choose Open Minds, my first book in the series, and tap view as reader. As soon as I see the number of views, my mouth opens, my eyes go wide, and I nearly drop my phone.

holy shit

Holy Shit

HoLy ShIt

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

(YOU GUYS.

YOU DID IT.

THIS BOOK HAS 450 VIEWS AND HAS 100 LIKES RIGHT NOW!(er- at the time I was writing this, anyways)

I honestly didn't think that my book would do this well, I was expecting maybe 100 views, if any. I am so happy right now! I actually started giggling uncontrollably and scared my mom. This is amazing. Continue reading! There will be a big surprise in this semi-chappie!)

I start jumping up and down, squealing. I hear Chica giggle from the shadows as the room goes dark.

That is...except for everyone's glowing eyes. All the animatronics run towards me and I'm crushed in a huge group hug. (FNAF 1 animatronics)

"Guys! I'm in my human -cough- human form! I need to breath!" I say, trying to push them back. Of course, no effect. I then think about my abilities. I then remember that I can teleport. I close my eyes and teleport above them. This causes all of them to do a dog pile. Laughing, I drop on top of them.

There's a knock on the door and I look at it. A few seconds later I hear many curses and see a magenta-blue flash, recognizing it instantly as the color of Phoenix's magicks. She unlocks the door and the Night Watchers walk in, and I watch as Mike flips off Grape.

Smiling, I get off the pile of the now laughing animatronics and hover over to them.

"Hey you guys! Why are you here?"

Chica answers for me. "I may have invited them over for a party...." Her voice trails off, almost like she's nervous. I just giggle and hug her.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad! This is just a bit surprising. I mean, it's nice, don't get me wrong, but I'm just a bit surprised!" I tell her. Then I notice her eyes. Something isn't right. "Chi? What is it?" She smiles at me. Or at least...I think she did. It's kinda hard to tell when they're in their animatronic forms.

"Yeah, it's just that I invited someone el- They're here!" She exclaims.  As she runs to the door, she turns human, as not to crush whoever has decided to show up.

"(Y/N)! You made it!" I look around in shock and surprise. Mike looks around, disgusted at the now human animatronics.

"Okay, so why the fuck are these furry fuckers not attacking us? At night they try to stuff us into God damned suits, give us creepy ass smiles, and basically try to murder us. Seriously, what the hell is up with them? And why is it so fucking cold? Why is the ventilation system so fucking crappy? And why- OW!" His little cursing rant is cut off by Faith smacking him on the side of his head with my frying pan.