Jess(A/N 4)

Me: Hey there guys! My friend, AmandaXP_8D (aka, Jess) commented something on the last chapter that you guys weren't really supposed to see. It was a slight hint at one of the later chapters and- *gets shoved out of the way by SOMEONE*

Chica: Here's a screen shot of what happened, as well as Amy's reply to our friend Jess! (Btw, go follow her!)

Me: Thank you, Chica

Me: Thank you, Chica. Now-

Foxy: Lass, why it be that Chi is th' only one talkin' to th' readers? *tail waves in an annoyed way*

Freddy: Seriously, why is it that she's
the only one that talks to everyone else? *makes agitated motions with his microphone*

Bonnie: *steps out from behind the curtains* Yeah! I'm mean, we're important, too! Come on! Wait...are we not talking to the readers because we're not cute? *tears start to form in his eyes* WHY AREN'T WE CUTE?!

Me: NO! Nononononononono! Carrots, you guys are adorable! All of you are! It's just that Chica gets less attention than everyone else! Everyone makes stories about you guys, but they don't make very many stories about her! Heck, they even make stories about....him.... *voice trails off, looking at Phoenix*

Phe: C-can we NOT talk about h-him?!*fear shows in her eyes*

Me: Okay, you guys, I'm gonna wrap up this A/N before- GAH!
*I am now floating upside down, surrounded by blue, black and gold magic*

Goldie: Now now, are we really gonna say goodbye before I get a chance to speak?

Me&Chica: *at the same time* YES!

Goldie: Fine. Just know that I will forever haunt your dreams.

Me: Stop quoting Can You Survive. But, I will take this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to end this A/N right now!

Goldie: Now, YOU stop quoting Just Gold and Mike.

Mike: Did I hear my name?

Me: NO! *turns to the readers* Okay, Little Spirits! See ya next time, seeing as I need to stop an oncoming fight. Author~Chan out! Ciao!
💜❤0w0❤💜
~Amy