(A/N) 5

Hey you guys!  Sorry for not posting lately.  Life somehow gets in the way, even if I don't really have one.  Wait, yes I do. I spend it on the internet with you guys! But what I mean is my "social life".
  I've been dealing with a ton of stress, and I've had several mental breakdowns, as well as meltdowns.  Bullies make my life a living hell, and I actually hit one of them and didn't get in trouble! 
  Another reason that I haven't been posting is because Finals are coming up next week in my school, so I have to study a lot more than I want to. 
  I also got my phone taken away last week, and on the weekend and week before that. And, I'm sure you can all relate to this, I've been really, really lazy. 
  I shall try to post later or this weekend, but no promises. Sorry about that.
  Also, I'm planning on making a new book, but I'll let you guys comment on which one you want. Okay, let the list begin!
1)Gravity Falls
2)Steven Universe
3)Undertale (there will be AUs; Underfell, normal or Glitchtale)
4)Another FNAF book
5)Adopted by JereMike
6)Aphmau
7)Heathers fanfic/AU
8)You choose something, and hope that I know about it.

  Yeah.  Anyway guys, share, like, comment and follow! Comment your ideas.  See you next time my Spirits!  Ciao!