Sean

[In a good mood again, so another early update!]

~Sean~

Surprised was an understatement. I was ecstatic that Mark had decided to swing by early, the more I see him, the better. The only problem was the fact he seemed to be on a bit of a short fuse since he arrived. I wanted to interrogate his behaviour but was afraid he'd become upset with me if I asked.

"Sean?" I felt his fingers gently rake through my messy hair, a small hum erupting from my throat which gestured for him to go on.

"What's going on between you and Signe?" He bluntly asked and my eyes cracked open. "What do you mean what's going? She's my friend", I insisted but I heard a light scoff come from him. "Alright".

I rose my head and turned to look at his irritated expression. "What?"

"Nothing", he shrugged casually and I vaguely brushed it off, noticing he was clearly not in the mood to discuss this further and the last thing I wanted was to start some kind of argument on the first day of us being together. I smiled softly and leaned in to kiss him, his lips meeting mine in the middle. I opened my mouth in attempt to deepen the kiss but he rejected my advance abruptly and turned his head away, breaking our mouths apart.

"Mark?"

"Do you ever talk about me?"

"What?"

"Do you ever talk about me? About us?" He asked, his eyes staring into mine as if searching for something. "What do you mean? Of course I talk about you", I rose my hand to cup his cheek but he leaned away from my touch before he slid himself out of his cuddling position with me on the couch to stand and take a few steps away.

"That girl seemed damn surprised to find out that you were gay", he finally turned to look at me with a suspicious glare, my mind piecing it together eventually, figuring out what he was hinting at. He thought I was cheating.

"Woah, woah, woah Mark, there is nothing going on between Signe and I", I rose both my hands in defense and waved them around. "I'm yours, heart and soul!"

"Then tell me why she seemed so surprised to find out that you were in fact in a relationship with me? How long have you been hanging out with her and she didn't even know that you're fucking GAY", he emphasised on the word 'gay'. "She totally did! I told her! I... I'm sure I did", I was suddenly questioning myself. I did tell her didn't I?

"Are you fucking serious!?" He snapped at me with wide eyes. "You didn't even tell her you were gay?! Fucking Christ Sean!"

"Hey! Easy baby! We're just friends! I swear!" I rose from my seat, desperate to keep the peace. Part of me accused him of over reacting while a bigger part of me was wrecking my conscious about how pathetic of a partner I was.

"Friends? Just friends? Or friends with benefits?"

"No!"

"She certainly wanted it that way", he growled under his breath and my eyes narrowed at him. "What are you on about?"

"Are you seriously so fucking oblivious Sean? You, the guy who had a crush on me for three years can't tell when a girl has a crush on you?" He gave me a stupid look and my cheeks flushed at the thought. "She has a crush on me?" I mumbled to myself, my fingers itching beneath my chin at the thought. It made me smile.

"Unbelievable", I hear Mark breathe out and I see him backing away from me with a cynical smile plastered across his face. "Mark, why are you so nervous? I didn't notice because I know I won't fall for it. I won't fall for it because I'm in love with you. When I say I swear there is nothing between Signe and I, I swear on mine and your life", I felt a desperation overcome me when my mind quickly pieced how this situation could end. The thought of Mark and I splitting because of a misunderstanding made my heart shatter into a billion pieces.

"Sean... I love you. I love you and I don't want to lose you. The last thing I need is for me to become a paranoid, obsessive boyfriend like what's-his-face because there's no trust. I believe you when you say there's nothing between you two, but what worries me is your ignorance to tell her, or get the statement across that you're in a relationship and furthermore that you're gay. Trust me, if you had told her, she wouldn't have forgotten. The last thing a straight girl needs to hear from the man she infatuates is that he's gay", Mark crossed his arms as he sucked in a deep gush of air.

"I'm sorry... I'm such a terrible boyfriend", tears involuntarily sprung into my vision. I didn't want to play the victim, I tried to stop myself from crying but the harder I tried the more tears burned at my eyes. "Not terrible. Just stupid", he didn't make any moves to me and I wrapped my arms around myself before I slowly shuffled closer to him, his eyes watching me.

"I love you", I whimpered, craning my neck to close my lips over his. "I sure hope so", he kissed me back.

I laughed weakly against his mouth before timidly draping my arms around his shoulders, pulling him down closer to me. He hesitated to wrap his own arms around my slim figure, deepening the kiss without rejection pleasantly so. This felt so right. In every which way possible, this could not feel any more perfect.

My knees shook and grew weak at the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth, leaving no spot untouched before he backed me up a bit until I was pressed up against the wall to keep me upright. The kiss continued like this for a few minutes before he retracted and leaned his forward against mine, our breaths mixing together.

His eyes finally rose to meet mine, a questioning look spread over his expression to which I returned with a blush and a downcast of my stinging eyes. "What do you want Sean?" He nipped at my neck, small noises escaped my quivering lips as pleasure shot through me like a bolt of lightning.

"I... Let me... Show you..."

"Show me? Show me what?" He pulled away, a small whine vibrated through my throat at the lack of his touch.

"That... I love you".

______________________________-

Smut? Depending on demand, I might consider.

~ShadowIsEm~.