Sean

Canada won lads. I asked friends irl and I personally don't see many stories based there besides, the people that voted Canada were really really persistent. Sorry London.

~Sean~

"You have too much crap", Mark gruffly commented as he sat by a row of boxes, packing the items into the correct places.

We had been discussing houses for nearly five months, debating on different countries and different houses.

We eventually just settled on Canada, since it was away from his family, which he seems to want distance between himself and them.

Although I didn't particularly agree with him running away from his problems, I was quite keen on going to Canada. I never thought about living there before Mark mentioned it and it'd be a really nice change of scenery.

"Says the guy who stored over a dozen different kinds of costumes in nearly two rooms", I gave him a sharp expression and he scoffed, grumbling that those costumes could be of use in the future.

"They could make for some good videos!" Mark defended and I rolled my eyes, averting my attention to the box in front of me.

"Sure sure", I chuckled and closed the flaps to the box, grabbing the duct tape and sealing it shut.

"So I was thinking", I started as I parkour my way through the boxes over to Mark. "Do you wanna start planning once we settled in at the place?" I rested on my knees behind Mark and enveloped my arms around him, prodding my nose into the back of his neck.

"Planning?"

"Wedding planning you git", I chuckled and felt his muscles tense before relaxing.

"I mean... I-If that's what you want", he cleared his throat and turned his head to look at me with a giddy expression. He looked ecstatic.

I loved seeing him so happy.

"You're happy?" I mumbled out absentmindedly and he nodded, leaning closer to kiss my lips but I moved away with a sly smirk.

"How happy?" My hands found themselves running along his shoulder blades, feeling into the muscles as they relaxed under my touch.

"Very", he breathed, watching my fingers massage lightly into his flesh, my lips soon finding the back of his neck before leaving a trail to the side of his throat, Mark turning his body as my trail progressed.

"Hmmm I don't think I quite believe you", I shifted so I was now facing his front, my lips still hovering over his delicate skin. "I do believe it is my turn", my eyes flickered up to him, watching as the colour in his cheeks deepened in intensity as he followed what I was saying.

"Do I make you happy?" I rasped, my voice dropping a good few octaves lower as I pressed my palms into his shoulders and pushed him back until he was laying on the ground with me on top.

"You know the answer to that."

"Yes, but I'm feeling a bit doubtful", I shifted so I straddled his lap, soon beginning to grind my hips into his, watching his eyes flutter closed and he let out a small breath.

"You make me... So happy Jack."

"I hope so. Do you love me?"

"I'm head over heels in love with you."

"Yeah? Well I bet I love you more", my hand teased at the hem of his shirt, my fingers peeking in and tracing over his bare skin as my hand lifted his shirt.