100k

Hello!

Sorry this is not an update. It's a milestone. So this story hit 100,000 reads and that's INSANE. Holy shit. Oof.

I don't have a lot to say since I know how annoying these author notes can be. But I felt like it was necessary you know? 100k isn't easy to achieve at ALL.

I hate to be preachy, but I can't help but thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wrote this with little expectations, it was jut a plot that I've never seen done at least in the Septiplier field and I explored it.

It is very interesting as well to see how others react to homophobia. Aggression was common and hatred. It was even more interesting to notice that most people read Mark's point of view more than Jack's.

HmmmMmmmmm.

Trying to right from a homophobic point of view was actually really fun. Mark made me laugh more than he pissed me off. I laugh because Mark is not like this in real life, and trying to see from a homophobic persons point of view is just so ridiculous and ignorant.

Also because I'm a diehard romantic, trying to pace the lovey moments was just as hard because an intolerable person won't change their view at the snap of their fingers.

I'm gonna clear this one thing up.

Mark is not gay. He's not bisexual either. I am a believer of soulmates. Mark doesn't look at other men. He only looks at Jack because they are paired as soulmates.

So the only man he looks at will be Jack. He likes females but he only goes gay for Jack. Get the picture.

It's like John loving Sherlock but he's TOO BLIND TO SEE IT! GOD SHERLOCK AND JOHN ARE MEANT TO BE. I MEAN JOHN CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR SHERLOCK IT DOESNT MEAN HES GAY BUT HE ONLY CARES AND LOVES SHERLOCK BECUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY SO COMPATIBLE.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

I hope I haven't bored you because I'm gonna offer a few more facts about myself since that's what I seem to have become accustomed to doing in these. No one has complained yet, if you don't like me doing this, please let me know.

*tries to think of more shit about myself*

I am not a fan of BTS I get some requests sometimes to write about them but I can't because I'm not all crazy about them. All my girl friends really like them and I'm like... cool.

I don't hate them. I listen to some of their music but it just doesn't... Interest me. If I were meant to be crazy about them, I would've been so by now.

I am going to hell. If there is one I'm going there.

Reason being, I have a DIRTY mind. I swear to god, the moment I find a new thing to fangirl about, I immediately think 'I wonder if there is any smut on this'.

I have contemplated making a smut book so many times but I always pussy out.

Lately I have progressively become more and more addicted to a game called 'Mystic Messenger'. I don't have a life anymore. V is my favorite if you know and play the game. It's a mobile free game where you talk to anime guys. There's a girl in there too.

I am balls deep in stress. School is piling up on my shoulders and my parents expectations along with it. Writing seems to be my only means of breaking away from work.

By the way, my first set of Septiplier stories have been getting a lot of attention lately and I'll say it here. YES. I know the plots are weird. I was in a weird space when I wrote them. Cut me some slack.

My favorite color is red.

My favorite animal is a koala.

My least favorite subject in school is Afrikaans which is the second language we learn in South Africa. I can't drop it even though I want to and hate it with a burning passion.

I have a shitload of kinks. I'll share only one with you since I don't want to make this too weird. I have a daddy kink. Yes. I am one of those people.

Yes I am single. (Unless you count all the boyfriends and girlfriends I have in my imagination hahahha)

Fuck I'm lonely.

I don't want to drag this on for much longer, also because I'm not sure what else I can mention. Give me recommendations or questions if you're for some reason curious.

But thank you again for the 100,000 reads, I don't know how else to show my gratitude other than to try and write to the best of my abilities. Thank you for clicking in on my story!

Love you all sooooo much! Biiiiiii!

~Emma~