Third

~Third Person~

Mark recommended other ingredients to apply to the pizza they were supposedly making, not too hot on the idea of having pineapple as a topping. 

Sean was clearly ready to have a huge rant about why they should definitely keep the pineapple but Mark, being already drained from their previous argument, suggested just doing a half pizza with Pineapple on one side and other toppings on the other which Sean seemed satisfied with.

Sean smiled. A lot. Mark loved Sean's smile to death. He wanted to see it more than he was given opportunity to because the smiles Sean was constantly flashing was fake.

Mark could tell when Sean was smiling genuinely. These grins were forced.

Mark could tell he was hiding something, he felt his heart pounding viciously at the thought. What more could he be lying about? Mark made it clear in his mind if Sean in fact WAS seeing Signe behind his back, that would be Mark's goodbye card to LA and never seeing Sean again.

Mark didn't want it to turn out like that though. He was happy and determined to push through whatever problems this relationship had to offer, which seemed to be many. They had to see each other more. 

This week shit won't suffice for any longer because the discovery Mark made just earlier was only going to deepen his paranoia of losing Sean.

Once the interestingly decorated pizza was nestled within the confines of the oven, the two put on the timer and retreated to the neighboring room to occupy themselves in the time waiting. Sean pulled out his phone and looked over a few messages, giving Mark the opportunity to admire him once again.

This man was his.

How was this man his?

He sure as hell didn't deserve him. No matter how much Sean denied this, Mark was aware of how undeservedly lucky he was to have this man child. While looking Sean over, he couldn't help but notice the abnormally large bump taking form in Sean's side pocket of his jeans. He tilted his head and stared, knowing that if Sean caught him, it would look a little strange.

He reached for Sean's pocket and jabbed the unknown object to which Sean roughly slapped his hand as if by instinct. "Fast reflexes hon", he pouted dramatically and rubbed his fingers. "What's that suspicious bulge in your pants?" He was quite aware how dodgy that question sounded.

"What? Can't I just be happy to see you?" Sean cracked a smirk to which Mark grinned. "So soon? Aren't you hungry?"

"Famished".

"Later", Mark chuckled while reaching for Sean's pocket to which he shot up and removed the box from it's confines while hiding it behind his back. "Not for you!"

"Not for me? Isn't the term 'what's mine is yours' accurate?" Mark lazily sunk into the crater of where Sean once sat. "Not. For. You".

Technically it is for you but I have yet to ask... Sean pondered.

"Oof", Mark rolled his eyes.

"Are you planning on popping the question Seany?" Mark teased, Jack's cheeks flaring. "N-No! Why'd I want to be tied with the likes of you!?"

"Because you looooove me?"

"Please, don't be absurd", Sean blew out and looked away, Mark quickly bolting up and within a second he had Sean up against the wall with their lips connected. 

"So you don't love me?" Mark purred, his voice a few octaves lower than usual which sent a wave of chills shimmying throughout Sean's body. "I-I didn't say that..." Sean felt his entire body turn to jelly but held strength to clutch the box.

"Say you love me?" Mark almost forgot about why he was teasing Sean and focused of just teasing him, the existence of the peculiar mystery box nearly vanquished. "I-I do... I do love you!" Sean said first awkwardly and timidly but rose his voice to at least mask somewhat of confidence.

"Good", Mark huskily purred over Sean's mouth, parting his teeth to clasp them over Sean's lower lip and biting gently. For some reason the action sent all the blood in Sean's body to flow south and he let out a raspy groan, hearing Mark chuckle at the reaction as he pushed his lower body right up against Sean's intensely excited body.

"Can I be top this time?" Mark growled dominantly. This was seriously turning Sean on and if he didn't stop, Sean might just succumb and take him right there on the floor. "Maybe?" Mark applied more pressure to the contact of their hips, Sean groaning lightly, his fingers just barely grasping the jewelry box.

"Maybe we could-"

DING!

"The pizza's ready!" Mark quickly pulled away and strode out the room to the kitchen, Sean's eyes as wide as saucers as he watched Mark casually walk off. Fucker... Getting him so.... How could he... Fucker.

_____________________

Netflix, minus the riveting 'chill' side. Sean had fallen asleep while he and Mark were binging the Sherlock series.

(I had to, fuck you it's my favourite show).

Mark enjoyed the show but not as much as he enjoyed observing all the details of Sean's peaceful face. He would run his fingers through Sean's luscious brown hair, caress his silky smooth skin while fluttering delicate kisses over his milky white flesh. Of course it wasn't until he let his eyes wander and he spotted the same prominent bump containing whatever mystery Sean so carefully concealed.

Not carefully enough.

Mark eyed Sean's sleeping expression before he unraveled the small velvet case, his eyes studying the object before a certain realisation dawned on him and he looked at Sean again. He quickly returned the case and shuffled to sit up, standing with Sean cradled in his arms and made his way out to go upstairs to the bedroom, gently laying down his sleeping beauty.

How cute.

Mark brushed Sean's hair from his forehead and planted a sweet kiss on his skin before straightening up and walking to his case.

How convenient.

Mark leaned back on the dresser and eyed his hands, a small, very similar box jumping from palm to palm. Mark marveling at the fact that Sean had the exact same idea as he.

_____________________

I wrote this in Third person because I wanted to capture both of their emotions which you can't do very easily from a single character view. In case you were wondering.

~ShadowIsEm~