Sean

{I have not decided where just yet, I'm still deciding. A little update. I cannot use New York. This is a story but the characters personalities are mainly based on Jack and Mark, in conclusion Sean does not want to live in New York. He has stated upon multiple occasions he would never live in New York, so tough luck my dudes.

Also, sorry if this part seems a bit strangely written because I'm actually doing this while sick and I'm using my phone in secret since I'm grounded.... Yayyy}

~Sean~

"I think it's cute", Hazel commented as she settled in the seat beside me, her arms wrapped around herself in attempt to warm herself.

Hazel was a girl that I found myself getting along with very quickly. Other than the fact she was also gay, she was incredibly friendly and charismatic. I ended up spending a good amount of my time with her while Mark and Shelia were absent from our sides. I liked her.

"You've got an interesting perception of 'cute' clearly", I watched her with a hard stare. "Yeah, it's kinda fucked up and all but it worked out in the end! I guess you just got insanely lucky that Mark actually ended up becoming interested in you", she gave a cheesy grin and my hand found my cheek as I leaned my elbow on the surface of the table.

"Even though it took him more than half a year before he actually confessed to me", I tsked.

"Hey, be nice, it can't be easy just suddenly converting from what he was to what he should be. Most guys would probably just be more inclined to accepting who you are instead of completely changing their sexuality."

"Changing their sexuality? He's not gay. He isn't bisexual. He doesn't look at any other men besides me, it's flattering but not as easy as it sounds since he still gawks at women."

"So he's only gay for you? Oh my god, my heart! That is so fucking cute!" She squeezed her cheeks inwards as she cooed at me with sparkling anime-like eyes.

"He's the only person I've been with so... And as far as I know I'm the only man he's been with so, win-win I guess", I gave a flimsy thumbs up, ignoring her gushing over my relationship with Mark.

"I never would've guessed you two were gay! Or at least... Not straight", she blushed and leaned forward on the table.

"Doesn't surprise me... I became accustomed to hiding it since it wasn't exactly 'accepted' when growing up", I toed the floor, my eyes studying the wooden patterns of the table.

Hazel opened her mouth to say something but shut it, letting her eyes drift to look around the café we were sitting in.

"I hate being gay sometimes, you look at all these attractive people but you just know that deep down inside, that they are most likely not going to return the feelings..." I noticed her staring at another girl who had her back to us and she was talking to two men.

"Shelia would disapprove."

"Nothing wrong with looking, I would never do anything to taint our relationship."

I chose against responding as my eyes studied the girl, taking in her petite frame and wavy brunette locks that nearly reached her hips. How do girls live with that much hair?

She laughed and turned her head to look over at the board of drinks and their prices and I was able to see her face. I hiccuped and quickly turned my head to face forward and buried it against the surface of the table.

"Jack?" Hazel prodded at my arm, noticing my sudden reaction. "What's up? Why have you died?" She prodded further and I slapped her hand away, trying to keep my head down.

"I know that girl", I mumbled, an unsettling atmosphere resting in the air and I felt the need to evacuate the premises as soon as I could.

"You do? Ex-girlfriend?" She squinted at me with a knowing look and I roughly shook my head, looking over at her to confirm my suspicions.

"No..."

"Well? Don't leave me hanging bud? What's the significance?"

"Uh..." I couldn't remember her name, I suppose at the time it really didn't matter to me and yet it still doesn't to this day.

'Stop gawking at what you're never going to get', repeated in my head as I stared at her with a hate lingering.

"Look where we are bitch, I have him and you're never going to touch him again", I growled under my breath and abruptly rose from my seat, the movements forcing my chair to push back and make loud scraping noises.

"Sean!" Hazel scurried to her feet as she threw some money onto the table to pay the bill and hurried after me.

"Hey, I know you..." I heard that sickly sulky voice perch my ears and I halted my walk, Hazel slamming into my back at the suddenness of my paused movements.

"You're that gay fellow... Yeah, I know that face anywhere", instead of giving into her bait and turning to face the blabbering git, I continued to walk off as calmly as I could.

"It's impolite to ignore an acquaintance addressing you!" She followed me and I bashed my teeth together.

Of all the things I could do to her, I just wanted to turn to her and slap her across the face. I didn't though, because I knew I wasn't dumb enough to sink to her disgusting low level.

"Maybe that's because I have better things to do than address people who are only succeeding in wasting my god damn time", I growled as I walked on.

"Still salty over what happened I see? I'm going to LA next weekend, I'll stop by Mark's and pay him a real good visit", I couldn't help it as I spun on my heel and face her, Hazel trying to push me away from deepening the conflict.

"I'd like to see you try, he isn't interested in basic bitches like yourself. He's mine, you good for nothing bitch", I hissed and she gave me an amused expression.

"That not what he said when he repeatedly moaned my name and gave me what you won't ever have. At least what he and I had was more than just a gay pity session."

So I sunk.

And slapped the bitch.

________

I was going to make him punch her but he would 100% get into bigger shit with officials than he would if he just slapped her.

Sorry for taking so long. I've been stressing a lot, it's holiday but since I didn't do as well as my parents wanted in my report, I have little to no privileges with regards to electronics for the next three weeks. I shouldn't even have my phone with me so I won't be quite as active.

Just thought I should let you know.

~ShadowIsEm~