Mark

~Mark~

I wasn't angry shockingly so. I wasn't furious or mad. I was just surprised and a little flustered. I was more upset with myself that I let it happen so easily. I was even more upset that I wasn't fuming with rage at Sean. I stood in my bathroom and stared at my red face, lifting both hands to my cheeks and cupping them, warm at the touch.

As much as I hate to say it, the kiss wasn't bad. I scoffed at that thought, trying to disagree with myself, but I couldn't. It turns out, kissing a man wasn't as bad as I thought. It was no different from kissing a woman, despite the fact Sean had a beard.

I heard a door open and my attention immediately averted outside the Bathroom, knowing for a fact Sean must've come out from his room.

I waited a few moments before I heard the hurried steps bolt towards the staircase, making me quickly react and go after them, seeing the flash of blue hair flying down the steps, taking two at a time. I still caught up to him, thankfully he stumbled at the bottom and I grabbed the back of his jacket and tugged back harshly, making him stumble back into the railing of the staircase, the entire set rattling at the impact.

"Jesus fuck!" He slurred in surprise, his hands flying to his spine as he rolled on the floor in pain. "Where do you think you're going?" I crossed my arms and stood over him. "Out? Where do you think?" Sean snapped, biting his lip as his body slowly relaxed.

"In such a hurry?"

"Fuck you!"

"I know you would Sean, but easy now", I was challenging him, I could see he did not expect that response at all. "I just wanna have a nice, calm chat with you", I smirked, holding my hand to him, his eyes studying it suspiciously.

I gave him a look and he eventually gave in, placing his fingers in my palm and allowing me to lift him from the ground, immediately retracting once he was on his feet. "Coffee?" I offered as I walked to the kitchen, feeling his confused and skeptical gaze burn into my back, yet he reluctantly followed.

"Black coffee", he spoke up and I nodded, getting our drinks ready before I handed him his mug, taking a seat across from him. "What's going on? Why are you so calm?" Sean asked me nervously, a smile creeping up my features.

"Listen Sean, why did you lie to Robin?"

"Excuse m-"

"Don't act coy".

"What? You want me to rat you out? Tell him that you beat me up?" He snarled and I chuckled, moving my gaze from him to my cup of tea placed before me. "I'm surprised you haven't, to be frank, surely you can't still be obsessed with me like-"

"I was never obsessed with you!" He stood and slammed his fist on the surface of the counter. "Fine... Surely you can't still be infatuated with me after what happened?" I smirked and he scoffed, rolling his eyes at me as he took his seat again. "Listen Sean, I don't want you here as much as you don't want to be here. Be aware that I'm not forcing you to stay, nor am I forcing you to leave", I swirled my drink before taking a small sip.

He didn't say anything, he just glared me down, gripping the edges of the mug he had tightly, his knuckles whitening. "Besides, I can't imagine why you'd leave so hurriedly when you have such marks on your face", I glanced up at him, my eyes taking in the bruises on his face. A cut on his bottom lip, a cut above his left eyebrow and healing bruise at his eyes as well as on the bone of his cheek.

"I'm fine", he growled and I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "You can't lie to me Jack".

"I said I'm fine", he said slowly.

I stared at him, my eyes narrowing as I lowered my stare to my drink, swirling it a bit before taking a sip and standing, Sean watching me carefully. "Also, if you ever pull that shit again... You'll regret it", I said darkly and Sean scoffed, leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms.

"Do what? Kiss you? Don't deny it Mark, you fucking loved it", I felt my entire body tense and my blood started to boil at his words, unable to find it within myself to wholeheartedly deny what he was saying.

"You're revolting".

"You're in denial".

"Shut up".

"Make me, cunt".

I turned to him and he stood, smirking triumphantly, backing away as I continued to stare him down with disgust and hatred. "What did you call me?"

"Oh what? A cunt?" He spat and I slowly approached him, noticing him circling the counter island, trying to keep distance between us. "After what you've done, I'm tired of being the bitch, I'm tired of your fucking bullying and quite frankly, I'm tired of apologizing for something I never should have to apologize for, accept it Mark, you're just like me", He was challenging me, I could tell.

"Shut up".

"No! Face it! You're never getting on with girls, they don't do anything for you! I've known you for ages Mark, and I'm surprised I've missed all the signals, just as you have".

"Stop it".

"I'm not done! You're as straight as a fucking rainbow!"

_______________________

I had to end it there. Sorry for writing it so short!