Sean

(An early update because I'm in a good mood).

~Not so subtly skipping Mark to Sean~

Mark wasn't in bed when I woke up, the space beside me left colder than usual. I shuffled in my position, a dull aching in my shoulder most likely from sleeping in an awkward position. I sat up and stretched, trying to massage my shoulder to loosen the tensity that had built up.

"Mark!" I crowed loudly, too lazy to get up and go search for him.

"What!?" He yelled back, a smile spreading over my cheeks at the sound of his voice. "What are you doing?!" I called and I could hear a faint laugh. "None of your business!"

"What's mine is yours!"

"Don't you reuse my phrases Sean!"

"It's a popular phrase!"

"Don't care!"

I stopped the conversation there, knowing my neighbors might just hate me more for my screaming. I slugged out of bed and laid my hands on my back, pushing inwards to hear a semi-satisfying crack of my bones.

I wandered over to the bathroom, already removing my shirt from my slim figure, the cold air almost engulfing my exposed skin.

Today felt different. I couldn't describe the feeling but something told me it was going to be a good day. I removed the small box from its confines and stared at it, mocking myself for being a complete coward. 

It wasn't that big of a deal. All had to do was address Mark and show it to him. I hid the box on the top shelf of the cabinet, burying it behind all the crap already homing the area.

I stripped myself of clothing and strolled to my shower, slowly turning the water to allow warm water wash over my tense muscles, my head ducking. I stood like so for about six minutes before a knock interrupted my thoughts, a hum resonating from my throat which indicated I was listening.

"Can I join?" I could sense the seduction in his voice and a smirk crept up my lips, turning my head towards the door and chuckling.

"I'm not against you joining", I responded and the door clicked before it opened, Mark stepping inside, his eyes exploring my bare body before he grinned. "For whatever happens, don't hold it against me", he warned slightly as he undressed, my eyes watching him. "As long as that body is against me, I'll remain content".

And I did remain so.

__________________________

"So... You're gay? Why did I never pick it up?" Signe scoffed as I leaned back on the bench we shared, my eyes watching the several pairs of individuals with their children or walking their dogs.

"I'm not gay... I'm bisexual", I sipped on my black coffee, turning my head to look at her. Mark wasn't with us, he was organizing work issues with Ethan and Tyler over the phone so I decided to take a walk and see Signe. He was quite aware of where I was and what I was doing. I had to remind him of course that I was his and he was mine, this girl was not going to change that.

"Could've said that sooner", she grumbled, my lips twitching up in amusement. "I was gay... But it changed", her eyes met mine as I said it, the connection not breaking until her cheeks flared and she looked down at her lap. "So you do find me attractive?" She mumbled, drawing shapes in the gravel.

"I'm not denying it".

"So... I still have somewhat of a chance?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes, my breath being caught half way in my throat. I didn't respond.

"Surely by now... You must be tired of dick? Why not explore?" She traced her index finger over my knee but I shifted it away from her touch, slightly surprised by her forward comment.

"Woah woah there, you can take several fucking steps back lass", I chuckled with a light shake of my head. "You're no whore, I don't think you want me to see you as one", I gave her a look of disapproval. "I don't know how you bisexual people work-" I rose a brow, "- I thought maybe your... Kind were open for more than one relationship at a time", my jaw dropped and I smiled sarcastically.

"What the fuck do you think bisexuals are? Polygamists? No, that's not how it fucking works. Cheating is cheating, I've committed myself to Mark so I will stay that way. Just as straight people do, if you're in a relationship and you fuck another man, that's cheating. Don't be ignorant Signe, it really doesn't suit you", I scoffed and turned my head away.

"I-I'm sorry! I wasn't sure! I didn't mean to offend you!" Signe blurted desperately which brought my eyes to look into hers. "I don't mean to cause a rift between us, if you're in a relationship and Mark makes you happy, I have nothing to do with that. I just don't want to lose my friend", she blushed viciously and I pursed my lips. I wasn't good at holding burdens, but I did intend to build a very serious wall between she and I to make sure she understood my limits of friendships.

"I forgive you..."

"So... Tell me about him..." She smiled gently. I appreciated her attempt to rectify her mistake. "He's... I love him... Our relationship was a shit show to be honest but somehow... We made it and I honestly couldn't be happier", I smiled.

"Any thoughts of marrying him?"

"W-What? N-No! I don't think he'd be ready for that..."

"How do you know?"

"Well... He's unused to the whole, relationship with a man thing so I feel I shouldn't rush into things..." I shrugged my shoulders, toying with the cup in my hands. "But if he proposed would you say yes?" She smiled curiously, leaning closer as if in anticipation. I paused.

"I-I don't know..."

________________

A short one, sorry.

;)

Also thank you so much for 1K followers/Friends. I prefer saying friends. It makes me sound cooler by saying I have that many friends.

~ShadowIsEm~