Mark

A spicy chapter as promised. I don't WRITE these very often. I read them more than I write them so be aware that I'm a little rusty but my extremely filthy mind will satisfy your equally as filthy minds since MOST OF YOU DEMANDED FOR THEM TO DO THE DO. Enjoy~

Also, for those of you who actually miraculously are sensitive to smut scenes, there is a point to which plot continues. Just search for 'XXX' to skip the spices.

_________________

~Mark~

"Oof", Sean let out a little breath of air as I pushed him back onto his double bed, staring down at him with an intent look. "I'm going to warn you", I hummed as my hands gripped the ends of my shirt and I slowly rose it over my head before dropping it to the ground. "I've never had sex with a man before", I chuckled to which he blushed and sat up on the edge of the bed to pull off his own shirt.

"You're not the only one", he said in a very soft voice, my eyes shooting wide open as my mind processed his words. "Wait... Are you a virgin? Like, virgin virgin", I didn't know if a 'virgin virgin' was a thing but Sean seemed to pick up on what I meant because he timidly gave me a nod and twiddled his thumbs.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking cute", I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down to lay on his back, my legs pressed on the mattress beside his hips. "I-I mean, I'm not totally oblivious... I've just never..." He glared at me when I pinched his cheek like an old person would do to a cute child.

"Oh yeah?' I giggled. "What have you done then?" I leaned down and showered his pale skin with kisses, hearing him shudder at the actions before he gulped and tried to keep speaking. "Uh... T-Touches... But no... No... You know...." He grew flustered. This was extremely surprising how embarrassed he was talking about sex. It was so cute and it almost made me not want to fuck him to oblivion. Almost.

"Penetration?" I grinned as he shot me a hard glare.

"I'll go easy on you then, we can learn together", I took his palm in mine and kissed the top before I used my free hand to slide down his chest to reach the lining of his skinny jeans, looking down at them before smirking. Damn, those must feel so uncomfortable with that hard-on he's so clearly having. A shot of satisfaction echoed throughout my body knowing that his body was like this because of me.

"You have very nice hips, did I ever mention that?" I palm him through his jeans and he let out a small choked gasp, a small hum of 'no' strumming from his throat. "Well now I can tell you, you have amazingly curved hips", I pressed harder, the look spreading over his features was almost enough to make me climax in my boxers. "F-Fuck you Mark", he hissed and a pout found its way to my lips as I slowly undid his belt and slipped down the constricting tight jeans before he was only left in his boxers.

"Don't worry, you will", I growled before leaning down and kissed him through the fabric of his slightly dampened boxers, watching as he tilted his head back and let out an erotic groan that sent tremors down my spine, a dominating growl resonating from the back if my throat. "F-Fuck mark!" He whimpered desperately as I littered kisses over his thighs and his clothed member, a smirk finding its way to my face.

"Hmm? What is it baby?" I teased with an innocent grin as I left maybe three love bites on his upper thighs. "Stop teasing me you fucking prick!" He snarled at me and I pulled myself away from him. "I'm not teasing, you just don't ask me what I must do, say please sweetie", I leaned up and pecked his nose.

"You're wearing too much", he eyed my clothed lower body with glossed over eyes, clearly not prepared to ask me to please help his aching erection. I wanted to tease him further but it was becoming tediously difficult to ignore the pressure which had built up in my pants, begging and pleading to be let out to play. "So I am", I removed my sweatpants and remained only in my undergarments, seeing Sean stare expectantly at my prominent bulge.