Chapter 12

<Kellin pov>

The last few days have consisted of playing sets at different times and locations and hangouts with Vic again. It feels like things are finally going back to a somewhat normal place, for me anyway. As for Vic he still is sad about his brake up. Which is understandable, so I've just been trying to comfort him and hopefully he'll grow a liking to me, I know we're already friends, but I mean in a different way.

I'm not going to rush him or force him to anything he doesn't want to do, cause I've been in that situation and it sucks. So I'll wait it out and hopefully it'll come naturally for us. I really hope it does. We're actually going to hangout again tonight.

I ignore my reflection in the mirror of the bathroom on our bus and just get ready. I've been trying really hard to get better but it's hard. I still feel him on me sometimes and I hate it. I still hate what happened cause it's terrifying. But I'm done with him and I got to move on.

Now I've always had a thing for Vic, so this isn't new.  It's just that now this is the first time he's been single single in a long time. Well he meet Dani about two years after we become friends, then they were soon dating and yeah. He and Danielle were dating for a long time, I don't remember how long but it felt like an eternity to me. I'm just going to stay subtle and be there for him when he needs me.

I finish up and leave the bus without questions asked. And I walk around looking for their bus. As soon as I spotted it I saw Vic leaving it.

"Hey Vic" I say to get his attention.

"Oh hi, just coming to see you" he says.

"I know, that's why I'm here too" I say to him. He chuckles, ugh that smile of his.

"Shall we be off" he asks.

"Yeah, let's go"

We walk away from the venue, we both already preformed today so we have a few hours to kill before we have to be off to the next one. We keep walking and he's going on about their set and the fans they meet today. It was nice hearing him talking about something like this. I tell him about how he rest of the guys are, since he last talked to them and I told him that they're still idiots and that I wouldn't change them.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<

<Vic pov>

It was going well with Kellin today, we ended up at this little diner not to far away from the busses. We got some food, and talked. If it wasn't that were we were such good friends this'd fell like a date. But I know better and I'm not completely over Dani yet. I'm getting there and Kellin's been a big help. He's helped me so much. Which has me questioning this hang out. I know we're best friends that's it, but why does it feel different.

I can't put my finger on the reason. I'm just in a vulnerable mindset and the emotions are in overdrive and I'm not thinking right. That's got to be the reasons. And that's what I'm going with. There's nothing more to it than that. Period.

Once we finished up we are walking back to the busses and we're just joking around with each other, we got to my bus first and I went inside after saying bye to Kellin and bidding him a good day.

"Well look at you" Mike says to me from the couch.

"What?" I say to him.

"Your all happy, it's a good thing" he states.

"Oh, so, I was just hanging out with Kellin that's all" I tell him walking to the kitchen so I can get something to drink.

"Ok" he says, then I go back to my bunk and I take out my phone. I was about to call Danielle when I realized I can't anymore. That dampened the mood a bit. I think I need to talk to Mike.

"Hey Mike" I say plopping on the couch next to him.

"What's up bro"

"Not much but I kinda wanna talk to you" I tell him.

"Ok shoot"

"Well, I don't know how to explain it, ok so you think it's possible to mistake an emotion for a different one, especially after you know everything with Dani" I say casually.

"I'm no therapist Vic, but I think most likely why?"

"I don't know, I feel like I'm mistaking something, the only thing is I don't know what yet"

"Well, the way I see it is that you still that all these feelings for Danielle right?" He asks and I nod. "Which is understandable, so your afraid to feel that again, with someone else" he says.

"What do you mean someone else, I can't love someone else after that, at least this fast anyway" I say.

"Exactly my point Vic, you don't want too yet, which is why your afraid too, you think that you're going to go through that again and you want to avoid it"

"O...k..."

"Anyway if you ever want to talk to me about something or someone, you know where I am... which will be pretty much here" he says. I just roll my eyes.

"Thanks anyway Mike" and I leave him to think about what he was saying.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>>>><<<<

<Mike pov>

I know my brother, and Vic likes Kellin and he just doesn't want to admit it yet. I saw them walking around and he was genuinely happy, they're already friends so I know there close but there seems to be something more he's too blind to see.

It's understandable that he doesn't want to admit it yet, since it's only been a couple weeks since Danielle was in the picture. But he has to realize that she wasn't the one and he needs to move on, she was a bitch. I personally didn't like all that much, they fought a lot and he'd crash at my place sometimes while not on tour that is.

But after him talking to me, I thinks aware that there's something I'm trying to hint at him, now he could either know or don't know, so we'll wait and see which one it is.