Chapter 20

<Vic pov>

It's time I go and see Kellin I have to tell him what I've discovered. I spent a few days realizing that I like him and a lot; everything people were saying to me made sense. It took so long to come terms with this and open my eyes to this realization and I was blinded by myself long enough, so now I have to tell him.

However first I have to play a set, so I'm going to do that, then I will tell him.

The set was amazing as always, same as the fans they are the best. I love them all they keep us going each day. But now I have to do one thing and it may be the scariest thing I've done yet. I don't know how he's going to take it. I don't know what he's going say but whatever it is I'll have to accept it.

I'm walking to the bus and my nerves are going haywire. Deep breaths Vic, deep breaths. I knock on the door of their bus and there's shuffling around and then the door opens and I'm now faced with Kellin.

"Oh, hi" he says awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Sure" he agrees and follows me off to the side.

"First of all I'm sorry I haven't talked to you after... you know, but I was shocked at myself and this whole thing is different for me so I needed time to think..."

"Vic, Vic show down, you didn't do anything wrong, I know how it must have been for you, your my best friend so I get it"

"No I don't think I wanna just be your best friend anymore though" I say shyly.

"Wait really?" He questions. I just nod not really knowing what else to do. Then he kisses me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he tells me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, uh, actually I've liked you for so long a few years to be honest, but you've had your girlfriend and I never thought I'd have a chance so I kept trying to move on" he says.

"Wow, so Jaime and Mike we're right" I say to myself.

"What?"

"Yeah they kept saying that you liked me or something but I didn't believe them, so I was trying to see for myself but I couldn't tell then I started seeing you differently and that's how I realized all this" I confess. He chuckles.

"Lets just one thing straight, no pun intended, but I'm not gay, ok, you're like the only guy I like this way, and I don't know how it's going to go from now on, but for now I'm standing by this" I tell him.

"Ok, so what does this make us then?" He asks.

"Uh, I don't know, what do you want us to be?" I ask him.

"We'll take things slow, but does that make us boyfriends?" He answers.

"Do you want us to be?" I ask with a hint of eagerness.

"Yeah I do" he smiles.

"Then it's settled, Kellin will you be my boyfriend" I ask.

"Yes Vic I will" he laughs. Then I lean in ad kiss him but it was interrupted by our smiles and giggles.

"I got to go back to the guys, but can we keep this to ourselves for a while?" I ask.

"No problem" he says.

"Your the best" I tell him.

"I know" then he sassily flips his hair. "I'm kidding, text you later" he finished with a wink.

"Ok bye" then I walked back to the bus.

Wow, I can't believe this. I now have a boyfriend who was my best friend this is crazy but in a good way. I hope the guys don't find out until I tell them, I want to control that much. But if they happen to find out before I tell them then I just hope they don't care. What a crazy day.

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>>

A/N: So yeah I went to warped tour and it was amazing, just wanted to say. Thanks for reading. Oh I have a new story that I think I'll make public soon I hope you all read it too. I'd be much appreciated. Thanks everyone.