Chapter 24 - Friends again

Aria's POV

Today I thought I would have a lazy day. I was dressed in sweat pants with a singlet, and my hair is in a messy bun. I decided not to have any make up, as it is a lazy day. James went to Daniel's house, so I would be home alone all day.

I'm also still ignoring Jai, I think he gave up on calling/texting me last week. I wasn't planning on talking to him for awhile. What guy tells a girl he likes her, then hooks up with someone that she hates? Kinda messed up.

I curled myself up in a ball under a blanket on the couch and started watching Dance Mom's.

About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I groaned getting up from the couch. When I got to the door I could hear 2 people whisper fighting, I couldn't make out who it was though.

I opened the door and Jai and Luke were there. Luke was giving me- what looked like, a sarcastic smile. And Jai had no emotion on his face.

"Hey Aria!" Luke said cheerfully.

Confused on why he is acting all happy, I just mumbled a 'hello.' Luke walked inside and fell onto the couch. I looked back at Jai and he was already staring at me, he quickly nodded and pushed past me and did the exact same thing as Luke.

I shut the door and sat on the other side of the couch. It was a little awkward with Jai here.

"So what are you guys doing here anyway? James isn't home." I said.

"Oh no, we didn't come here for James." Luke started. I stayed silent so he can continue, "I brought Jai here, to talk to you."

I sighed. I opened my mouth to talk but Luke cut me off, "So I'll see you guys later, bye!" Luke said with a huge smile and walked out the door.

I took a glance at Jai, he ran his hand through his hair and did make a really loud breathe puff out from his mouth.

It was getting awkward, so I thought I should at least, try and talk things out.

"So." I breathed out.

He looked at me then back to the tv, "So."

"How you been?" I asked, trying to avoid all eye contact with him.

"Shit." He said. Still no emotion on his face. He ran his fingers through his hair again.

I mumbled an 'Oh' not knowing what to say after that. It was silent for a few minutes, I guess we both didn't know what to say to each other.

"I'm sorry." Jai said, moving next to me on the couch.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, Jai." I snapped. I didn't really mean to snap at him. I just got a little angry.

I mumbled a 'sorry' and looked down at my lap.

"No no, it's okay. I understand. You have every right to be mad at me." Jai sighed, running his hand through his hair again.

It was quite again for a few moments. I sighed. I should probably let him explain, maybe there was an actual reason? "Can you at least tell me what happened?"

"Uh, yeah. You see, Megan came over, I honestly don't know why. I wasn't planning on letting her walk inside my house but she basically barged past me and sat down. She was going on for like, 20 minutes, how you're 'bad' for me and blah blah blah. Then as soon as she heard the front door open she smashed her lips onto mine. I tried pushing away but I couldn't. She just, I don't know, I'm so sorry Aria." He sighed.

I didn't say anything, I was shocked. Not one bit of his face would show that he is lying, and I believe him. I was getting annoyed with myself, I knew that Jai wouldn't have kissed her, it's stupid, he hates her.

"Say something." Jai said, looking straight at me with worry and nervousness.

"I forgive you. It's my fault for not letting you explain anyway, I should've known that you wouldn't have kissed." I chuckled lightly to myself.

He chuckled as well, "She is a horrible kisser too." He said, making a weird face. I laughed and so did he.

"So we all good?" He asked, with a small smile.

"Yeah." I said, returning the smile. He put his arm around me and hugged me. Well I didn't expect that.

I hugged him back. He pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He said with a smile. I couldn't help but blush at his comment, I mumbled a 'thankyou.'

He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, hurt written all over his face.

"No, I just, I don't think I'm exactly ready yet, you know what I mean?" I said. I felt really bad that I just did that, but honestly, I don't think I can kiss him just yet. We just made up, I don't want something to happen then we fight again.

"Oh, right. Yeah that's fine, I understand." He said, with a disappoint smile.

"GUYS IM BACK AND YOU BETTER BE MAKING BABIES!" Luke yelled when he opened the door. I laughed at how he said that, Jai did too.

He looked between me and Jai back and forth, then smiled. "You guys dating yet?" Luke said, changing his smile into a smirk.

"No." We both said at the same time. We looked at each other then back to Luke.

He laughed and sat down on the couch. As soon as that happened James, Daniel and Beau all walked through the door talking about some 'hot chick' that was at the shops.

"Guys! Guess what!" Luke said happily.

Everyone said their 'what's' but looked very confused. "Jai and Aria and friends again!"

James just said 'good' while Daniel and Beau were cheering. Why is everyone so excited that were friends?

"Who wants pizza!" Daniel yelled.

"Me." Beau said.

"Mmm me too" James said.

"Me 3!" Luke joked.

"Me 4!" Jai said with a smile, joining in.

Everyone went silent and looked at me, "Me 5?" I said. I wasn't that hungry, but I can still eat a bit of pizza.

Everyone cheered and Daniel walked into the kitchen while dialing his phone. Beau and James got the beanbags and basically jumped on them, then turned on the PS4.
The rest of the day we all just played games. We even pulled out the twister mat, god that was messy.

---------------------------------------

Sorry guys! I said I would update more often but I kinda forgot haha.

but thankyou soooo much for 3K + views! means a lot xxx