~Seven~

Two weeks after Johnny's mom revealed herself to Klayton and me, things really began to change, but to me, it was in a good way, for I started speaking with her and found out that her name was Kylie O'Coniver and that she was very happy and thankful for me taking her lil boy in and making him my own, but apologized at the same time for changing my lifestyle and eating habits, but she just craved things so badly sometimes and hated that she couldn't have it anymore, but as long as I ate or drank it, she could taste it or feel it too. At chuckled half-heartedly at her and told her at least I knew where my new cravings came from and crazy teen eating habits. Then I jokingly added if it was her that was making me stay up all night watching scary movies as well, but she wouldn't answer me, all I could get out of her was a smile.

Then we had a nice conversation about Johnny and trying to get him to speak again because it was worrying the family thinking that the wreck and her passing did something to him psychologically. Kylie said she would take care of it, and it wasn't that Johnny was staying quiet because of the wreck, it was that he was raised never to talk to strangers, and when it was just him and her living together with no one else, she never had the chance to tell him it was ok for him to talk to us. I looked at her and said he knew she was dead, and that I have been his parent for over two months now. Kylie said it didn't matter to her lil boy if he stayed with me and my family forever and we were the nicest people in the world to him, that was just the way he was.

I called out to Johnny and asked him to come down for a minute, then before he got to me I asked Kylie to make it right, so he would talk to us all, and listen to me like he listened to her as his dad. Kylie shook her head in understandment and knelt down for Johnny to come to her and without speaking to where I could hear it she just looked deep into his eyes and smiled at him...they were communicating with their minds, I couldn't hear it but I could sense it. As soon as she finished she stood up and Johnny ran back to his room to play a little more before nap time. I looked over at her and she said not to worry that he will talk from now on, I changed the subject and asked her if she was going to be with me until our heart stops beating, but she looked away and said no, that her time with me and her lil boy was very limited, and as soon as the light came for her, she would have to leave, but she just wanted to make sure that her lil boy was going to be well taken care of.

I had a few tears form in my eyes, but I told her she would never have to worry about our son because I would take very good care of him. Kylie gave me a reassuring smile and said she knew I would, then I asked her if there was anything she wanted or expected of me before she leaves us. She looked down at her feet as if not wanting to ask any more of me beens I was already changing my life just to keep him, but she whispered if I could locate her sister and let her know what happened. I looked at her in shock and said the police and doctors said that Johnny had no next of kin. Kylie looked at me and said her name was Kc Lee O'Reilly and that there was a lot of secrets that was in their life, but she didn't have the time to tell me everything. Because she wasn't even sure if her younger sister would even want the responsibility of Johnny or not.

I tried to understand what she was telling me but she dropped the conversation and spent a few more moments with Johnny, then she thanked me for everything and for sharing my heart with her...I gave her a loving smile and told her that it was she that gave her heart to save my life, just as she was about to tell me one more thing about her sister, a beautiful and very vibrant light filled the living room where we both were standing and her transparency became very light, then she blew me a kiss and waved to me as a few tears fell down her face and she said that she would always be with me as she pointed to my heart, then as the light went away, so did she. Kylie's haunting was all over with, and I was more in the dark now than I was before, because I knew bits and pieces of her and Johnny's life without knowing it all, and that I needed to locate a sister that no one knew she had, and try to figure out what secrets she was talking about.

I gave a deep aggravating sigh and plopped my head in my hands, then Johnny came down and touched my face and asked if his daddy was ok. Hearing his adorable voice calling me daddy for the first time warmed my heart, and I scooped him up into my arms and told him his daddy was just perfect now that he came down to be with me. I was so happy to hear my lil man talking up a storm with me and asking all the regular toddler questions, but as soon as Klayton and company came into the house Johnny got very quiet again and hid behind my leg until I rubbed his head and told him it was alright to talk to them, because they weren't strangers...they were his grandma and crazy uncle's.