~Thirty-Five~

Klayton finally welcomed his two lil Cellbabies into the world 6 months after he married Shelly. He and Shelly named them after his songs, Pheonix and Jericho. They were so tiny and cute Klayton definitely had his hands full, but he was so on his game, anytime his babies needed something or made the slightest whimper he was there instantly and was always handling, feeding, and burping them, and he was the master of diaper changing. Shelly always managed to get sprayed almost everytime, Klayton would just snicker and tell her she didn't dodge fast enough, or she zigged when she should've zagged.

I have been so busy lately, with work and going to my dear friend Felix Rappaport's funeral, for he unexpectedly passed away very suddenly from a supposed heart attack, but by their reactions, I don't think they really knew the cause or not. I was in such an emotional turmoil that Kc was taking care of all my business for me. Johnny came in and crawled up in my lap trying to console me because Felix was not just a business partner, he was a very close friend of mine and if it wasn't for him and all of his belief in me, I wouldn't be where I was today, he was one of the ones that made it all possible for me, and there wasn't another man alive today that had a better heart then he did, and I knew I would miss him terribly. 

After his funeral Ulugy was over with, I dedicated every single show that I held at The Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut to him, where he was the CEO after he left The Luxor, then I also promised him every time I rode on the rollercoaster or any of the rides we rode on together that as the wind was hitting my face I would think of him, and live my life to its fullest every single day. Time went on and show after show every now and then I would look around and see a glimpse of his face or hear him tell me what an amazing job I was doing, and to never give it up, because what I did for all the people that came to see me, seeing the looks on their faces made it all worth it.

It wasn't until my second year anniversary of being with my sexy and amazing wife, that she let me know that she was going to bless me with a second son in the next 4 months or so. My heart leaped to the heavens at hearing her words. Klayton was the first to congratulate us beens he was eavesdropping in on the conversation while waiting outside the living room door holding his two boys making a house call and visitation while his wife was out running errands. It was quite comical because Klayton wanted to be the stay at home housewife, and let Shelly be the traveling and working husband. Klayton simply said beens his work was at home it seemed to be the best all around, plus he loved nothing more than to hang out with his two boys all day for they were just so fun to mess with.

So for the next couple months, all of our family and friends were hanging around Serenity wanting to help put the new nursery in and help think of baby boy names for our upcoming bundle that was slowly on its way. At first, I thought Johnny wouldn't take the new baby coming very well, but I was wrong! He was more excited than I was, and I didn't think that was possible, he was letting all of his friends at school that he was going to be a big brother. Klayton did, however, keep that one promise he said to Johnny and me right when I was told about Johnny's cancer by the doctor all those years ago, for now, Johnny was cancer free, and Klayton held the largest celebration party ever! I think he bought the damned petting zoo for his backyard so all the kids could enjoy it, along with enough candy, ice cream, and junk food to fill every child and teenager in Vegas. It was the happiest day of mine and Kc's life when we realized after all the hardships our little man and we went thru was really over with and our lil man was going to live to grow up and be a dad himself one day.

That very winter on Christmas morning at 3:15 in the morning our Christmas present came out at the hospital and at 3:30 I was holding my newborn son Kiefer Nicolas Sarantakos up high so my dad and Felix could see him. Then I pulled Johnny into my other arm and hugged both of them as I told them I was the happiest daddy on the planet right now for having two perfect sons. Then I leaned down and kissed Kc on the lips as I whispered to her that she was the one that created both of them, and how truly blessed I was to have her in my life, and that there was no end of the love I had for her. I took them home two days later, where me and all our family and friends shared a late Christmas party along with tremendous gift exchanges. All the love-filled Serenity as all of our kids enjoyed each other and playing with their new gifts, but as I was holding lovingly onto my wife all I could do was think about the future life we all would lead. I even had a few visions of Kc and I as an old couple sitting on a porch swing watching lovingly as a young boy played with a puppy in the yard in front of us...our grandson.

Another full circle has been completed, now I was patiently waiting for the time that I could hear my son come to me and tell me that he was going to be a father and I was going to be a grandfather, along with hearing him tell everyone when they asked him if that was his cute lil boy, I could hear him say yes,"That's My Boy!"

                                              ~The End~