~Twenty-Seven~

That evening as Kc and I lay there in each other's arms she told me she couldn't believe I was going to take her and Johnny to the ancient land of my families ancestors to visit all the ancient places in Greece where all the mythological beings were created, and where one of the most famous of evil creatures was conjured up, the blood-sucking vampires. I chuckled sleepily as I told her we would be staying at the Grace Santorini Hotel in Imerovigli Santorini Greece, because it was the absolute best hotel in Greece, and nothing was too good for her and Johnny. Then I showed her some of the fun things we were going to do together as a family, like visiting the ancient ruins of the Parthenon, the Olympian Temple of Zeus, and the Acropolis of Athens and do a little nature hiking and exploring and maybe even have a picnic before leaving there. Then we were going to visit the ancient monastery in the mountains of Meteora which was supposed to be breathtakingly beautiful.

Kc looked over some of the things that could be done and when she saw some of the museums that were close to our hotel she looked at me and said we so needed to go to them because she and Johnny both really loved going to museums. Me, myself I wanted to go to Mount Olympus itself and do some hiking and mountain climbing, as the tour guide talks about the mythology of each stopping ground. That and visit the famous and very romantic Blue Lagoon and Exotic scenery of Balos Beach, where we could snorkel, swim, fish, and just have a relaxing day on the beach. Kc looked on the last page of the pamphlet and she found the trip to Mount Lycabettus where the famous Amphitheater was located, where they did bear-baiting and many other violent and hostile things to each other for entertainment. I looked at her with a little frown and told her if she was going to make me endure going there, she had to agree to go to the Corinth Canal with me and do some major bungee jumping with me.

We both finally agreed on our travel plans and added the trip to see the beautiful and exotic subterranean lake in the Melissani Cave and go on the long but gorgeous scenic boat tour...as I looked thru the pamphlet on this Melissani Cave and looked at all the pictures I decided that it was where I was going to propose to Kc and present her with the huge and perfect engagement ring I bought for her weeks ago. I gave a few more yawns as I playfully took the pamphlets from her and turned out the lamp and told her that tomorrow was going to be a hectic day, because around noon we were going to be on our flight to Ancient Greece. Where we all would start the beginning of our lives together as a real family. I reached over to her and kissed her very deeply in the darkness as I told her goodnight and for the first time since she's been with me, I told her I loved her.

Kc looked right at me thru the darkness, but not one word did I hear...not that she had to say anything to me because her body was telling me all I needed to know, I left her emotionally happy but speechless at the same time. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we both drifted off to sleep in complete bliss and total serenity, that was until Johnny came into the room screaming that he had a bad dream and accidented in his bed. So I gave our lil man a hug and kiss and handed him to Kc so she could clean him up while I cleaned off his bed and put fresh bedding on for him, then we both took him back to his room and showed him there were no baddies under his bed or in his closet, and that he was totally safe in the house and we would never let anything happen to him.

We both laid down on each side of him until he went back to sleep, then we both kissed him on the forehead and went back to our bedroom so we could sleep for a few more hours before it was time to wake up and make breakfast because if I knew my old buddy Klayton, he would be their first thing in the morning making all the noise in the world downstairs until I did go down and make breakfast for him and Shannon. Especially when he knew that we would be leaving later on that day because he would want to BP&M to us about it until we agreed to let him come too, but hopefully I was going to be wrong about him this time, but I doubted it.

Boy I hated it when I was right all the time, it was now 7 am and Klayton was down in the kitchen making all kinds of fucking noise, Kc jumped up thinking it was a burglar and wanted to run to get Johnny, but I pulled her back down as I told her thru my chuckling that it was just Klayton making breakfast so we both stayed in bed for a while longer until I heard a voice I wasn't expecting to hear during the argument downstairs. I jumped out of the bed and quickly got dressed a little over excited because I haven't seen him in such a long time.

Kc sat up and asked me what I was so happy about, so I ran over to her and kissed her quickly as I told her that my Rockin' Bro Sully was downstairs! Then I raced down the stairs as I hollered out to him asking him where and the hell has he been! That it's been almost 2 fucking years since I've seen his silly ass! Sully looked over his sunglasses as he had the shittiest smile ever cross his face and said it was nice to see my crazy ass too, after we gave each other brotherly bear hugs, I looked behind him and saw a very sexy lady standing there, I stepped back as I asked him who she was, he gave me another cheesy grin as he told me that her name was Sandy and that she was his lovely wife.