~Thirty~

The second day of our trip was a little more laid back and fun, for we all had plenty of rest and was ready to take on the day. The first thing on our list was to get Johnny to a hospital so we could get his treatments taken care of for the duration of our trip. Then it was breakfast time after that because after taking his treatments it always made him very thirsty & hungry. And it didn't take a genius to realize that Klayton was always hungry and Sully wasn't much better. The only time I really pigged out was when there was pizza involved I really loved that shit.

Kc was a very petite eater, sometimes it made me wonder if she wasn't related to a lil bird, because she didn't eat as much as one. We just finished a hearty breakfast at the hotel, then I pulled out some pamphlets and asked the group where we should start out at. Johnny pointed at the petting zoo pamphlet, Shannon & Sandy wanted to go to the water park and do some major water playing. Shannon tried talking Johnny into going to the water park first, but he wanted the zoo, so I told them that they all could go, and I'd take my son to the zoo because his happiness was the world to me.

Kc agreed and said we'd meet them at the water park later, and that it wouldn't take too long to go thru the zoo. So we parted ways with our friends for the time being and did a lil private family outing to the zoo. Johnny was so full of energy and happiness, as we went thru each animal booth. He wanted to feed and pet every single one of them. Kc got nervous only twice during the zoo trip, once was when they let Johnny pet the huge python, and when they let Johnny hug Kerchek the huge silverback gorilla.

Meanwhile back at the water park, our friends were having some real wet fun going on all the fast water rides and staying cool during the hottest part of the day. Kc and I agreed as soon as Johnny fell asleep we would head back to the water park so we could join in on the splashing fun. After an hour and a half of walking, running, and petting and playing with the baby animals Johnny finally crashed in Kc's arms and we walked back to the Uber car that belonged to the hotel we were staying in and he drove us back to the hotel so we could get into our swimming clothes, then head to the water park.

No sooner than we made it to the water park, Johnny was wide awake and ready to play in the water, especially when he saw his uncle Klayton splashing around having a blast. Kc put Johnny's water floaties on him then I grabbed him and hollered at Klayton to catch his nephew. He turned around in the pool and swam toward me as I gave Johnny a toss Klayton caught him in mid-flight then dunked him a little just to make him giggle because Johnny expected it everytime they were in the water together. I do believe other than his family Klayton was his absolute favorite person to be with. Sometimes I wondered if maybe he liked him more than me...but I knew that was just me being a jealous dad.

I took a wild dive off the board after Johnny was in good hands, then I playfully hollered out for Kc to join me because I was getting lonely out here without her. My eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets and my tongue was lagging out as I watched Kc strip down to her very sexy two-piece lace bikini as I told her she really needed to hurry up now that she got me and 'lil freakies' full attention. Kc smiled down at me as she beautifully made the perfect dive. I tried to get playful with her but she ended up dunking me instead and telling me I needed to cool off some of the heated steam I was building up.

All in all our evening ended up perfect, and when we all emerged from the pool, we looked like a bunch of wrinkly old prunes, but it was totally worth it. Shannon and Johnny, however, were the smart ones and got out a long time ago to nap under the huge lounge chair with hanging umbrella. Kc quickly checked my phone for the time and said we were 20 minutes late giving Johnny his meds. But when she went to her purse to get them out, Klayton told us both that he already gave him his meds before he jumped back in the pool earlier. I gave him a thumbs up as Kc gave him a kiss as a thank you. We all gathered our clothes and wet towels, then we all loaded into the Uber vehicle and made it back to the hotel to rest and relax for the rest of the evening. I knew our little man would sleep very soundly tonight, which was good for me because I was really wanting to share our first night of passion together and having a tiny tot made that particular pleasure a little tricky, but I was bound and determined to give it a try.

So just for extra measure, I asked Klayton to keep him in the room with him...which he was more than happy to have him, because he and Shannon had enough sexual fun to last them a few more nights anyway, and I knew better than to ask Sully because he and his wife never went a night without playing hanky-panky, he was such a short lil horn dog...but right now I was definitely being a magical Greek horn dog and Kc was the sexy bitch I wanted to mount, she would probably kill me if she knew what I was thinking about and relating her to a female dog. But what could I say, when I was horny as hell, my perverted humor liked to pop out and it wouldn't be long now until the trip to the underground cave where I was going to propose to her.