~Sixteen~

I was still sound asleep when Kc woke up this morning with me lovingly wrapped around her like a tortilla. At first I thought she wouldn't like it, but instead she smiled to herself as she gently slid a few strands of my hair out of my face. Then she slid out from under me and walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I didn't want to get up at all for as happily comfortable as I was, but it didn't last, for not only did my son come running in and jumped on me, but my silly ass buddy joined in as well by hopping up and down on the bed asking very childishly if it was time for breakfast yet,then he slid in next to me and pervertedly asked if I made good last night with Kc, or did I play the boring dumbass role and act like I wasn't interested.

I sat up in the bed, as I slapped the shit out of him and told him to shut the hell up as I pointed to my son and told him my son wasn't deaf or stupid. Then I ruffed him up a little as I whispered to him that I didn't know how good Kc's hearing was. Klayton snickered at me as he handed me my pants and said it was seriously time for breakfast. Kc slowly came out of the bathroom fully dressed and asked if we would like to go have breakfast with her and that it was her treat. Klayton jumped in front of me and said he was in, then he smacked his hands together as Johnny jumped from the bed into his arms and asked if he wanted to have breakfast with a very beautiful lady. Johnny looked over at Kc for the first time and said yeah, but he never took his eyes off of her.

It made me wonder if he maybe recognized her or remembered her from his infancy. I shook myself out of the daze I was in, as I put my shirt on and asked her where she was gonna take us. Kc gave me her sweet smile and said there was a very nice cafe down the road a piece and it was called the Roadhouse and there breakfast trays were amazing. I grabbed my hat from the nightstand and tossed Klayton my car keys as I told Kc to show him the way that he was driving.

Klayton mumbled as he slipped Johnny into his car seat and said when did he become the designated chauffeur. Kc quickly spun around him and swiped the keys from him and said she would love the chance to drive a Royce! She eagerly hopped in behind the driver's seat and turned on the ignition. Klayton gladly rode in the back with Johnny as they played all kinds of games until we made it to the diner.

Klayton hopped out first and gave a slight stretch, but when he went toward the car to get Johnny out I pulled him back and told him under my breath to let Kc do it as I pulled him to the diners entrance. Kc looked in the back seat then looked at me for a second before kneeling into the back and removing his car seat buckles but she was a little worried about holding him, until he held out his arms for her to pick him up. Kc gently lifted him out of the car and held him close to her heart for a while but snapped out of it and met up with us at the entrance.

She walked in carrying Johnny while asking him what he would like for breakfast and ignoring Klayton and I completely. Johnny was looking at the large menu behind the counter and said he wanted French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs and chocolate milk. Kc smiled down at him and said that sounded like a perfect breakfast to her so she ordered two of them, then asked us guys what we would like to have. I told her I would take the same as them, but Klayton was too busy eyeballing and flirting with one of the waitresses. I snuck up behind him and slapped him over his red mowhawked head and told him to tell Kc what he wanted for breakfast, so she could order it. Klayton snickered and said he would like the blue plate special with this lil waitress on the side, as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

I pulled him back as I told him that he needed to pick one he could actually handle. Then I playfully tossed him in the corner seat and had Johnny sit on his lap to keep him under lock and key while Kc brought us the food. I watched her intently as she walked in a glide toward us carrying all the food & drinks to us, I couldn't help but drool a lil bit at how beautiful she was. Kc placed Johnny's plate in front of him first, then she handed Klayton his. Before she handed mine to me she sat down close to me, then she, slid my plate to me along with a large glass of chocolate milk.

After we all dug in, I had to admit the food was very good, but the company was even better. Johnny kept looking at Kc then at me, but still wouldn't say anything to her but I knew he was dying to ask me who the pretty lady was. Klayton was done first and was still searching the diner for that very leggy waitress. I just had to snicker at him as I told him he was an absolute dog. He turned to me and said he couldn't help it, he was a man & she was a damned good looking female with a very nice bust. Kc couldn't keep her laughter in anymore and let out the cutest laugh ever, as she called the waitress over to her and introduced her to Klayton, for it was apparent she knew her very well.