~Thirty-One~

It was quiet enough now in the dark and cool room, that I decided I was going to make my first real move on Kc, I made it seductive but romantically silly at the same time to keep everything in a relaxed mood. But every time we both made it very interesting we would get interrupted by someone. One time it was Johnny that got away from Shannon while Klayton was in the bathroom, and he wanted us. Kc and I both moved quicker than a flash of lightning to get covered before our son came in the room, but as soon as he was happy, and Klayton came back in with a very silly look on his face, he grabbed Johnny and told us not to do anything he wouldn't do.

I very angrily hurled my pillow at his head and told him to keep everyone out of the room. Klayton was chuckling the entire way back into his room across the hall of the hotel and locked my lil Houdini in with him and Shannon and kept him busy by watching Godzilla movies. But I wasn't at all satisfied with just that, so I jumped off of the bed and grabbed our bedclothes and reached out for her hand and asked her to come with me. She gave me the slightest look of surprising confusion but accepted my hand as I walked with her to a very romantic location that I found during a stroll with Johnny and quickly realized that it was very secluded with lil to no foot traffic at all.

I placed the bedding in the center of all the exotically beautiful flowers just on the left-hand side of a breathtaking waterfall. Even in the dark of night, it was shining brightly, thanks to lady Luna that shined down on the trickling waters. The entire area seemed like the scenery of some Romantic Fantasy movie and I was with the future love of my life sharing this moment with her. The mood of the moment flooded both of our senses along with the scent of the sweet aroma of all the different flowers. Kc sat down beside me with nothing but one of the silken sheets wrapped around her lucid and perfectly sculpted bodice. But we both just remained close together for a moment just looking at all the beauty that was surrounding us, but even with all of it around us, she was the most beautiful of all.

My emotions finally got the best of me and I slowly pulled her to me as I wrapped around her and began to serenade her into my Greek lover's dance. Just from the gentlest touch of her fingertips on my skin made my entire body ignite into the deepest and hottest flames, those flames were called lust, desire, and passion. I never wanted that moment to end. Our minds, bodies, and spirits officially became one that night, and I knew they would always be one from this moment on until the end of time and maybe even after that. We now lay drenched in each others sweet and sticky sweat as she slept peacefully cradled in my arms with her face cradled in the crevice of my neck. I have never been in love so much or so strongly in my life. I was just hoping like hell she felt the same way about me because when it came to talking of love, she remained quiet most of the time.

It was now that I wanted so badly to wake her up and ask her to marry me right then and there, but it would ruin all the plans of the romantic proposal in the underground cave while rowing down the river to the crater-like opening at its center where it was most beautiful because there was always a rainbow spreading across it and it was the perfect place to propose to my sweet Bess. I finally must have drifted off into a restful slumber while being entwined with her because the next thing I remembered was the early morning sun kissing our naked bodies. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was her beautiful pools of crystal clear water looking down at me with such love and adoration. There were no words to speak, all I could do was just stare at her with the same love. I pulled her down to me and kissed her everywhere I could possibly reach as I told her we should head back to the hotel because our son would be awake and screaming wildly at his uncle Klayton wondering where we ran off to without him.

Kc kissed me one more time as she wrapped one of the blankets around her, and handed me the other one as I wrapped it around my waist and we both walked holding each other clear up until we made it to our room, I kissed her again as I pulled out the room key that I was wearing as a necklace and unlocked the door. Kc pulled me into the room and we both playfully flopped on the bed and covered up after we put some clothes on, and pretended to be asleep. Shortly after we covered up, Johnny scampered into the room, hollering and giggling for us at the same time wanting to have breakfast and start the day with a lot of laughter and fun. But the only thing I was waiting for was later on this evening, was going to be the moment I've been waiting for, but for now, I had to think about all the trails and mythological ruins we were going to be hiking to today and taking many pictures together, and we all got together and decided on going horseback riding on two of the trails as well.

Klayton, Sully, Sandy and Shannon all ran into the room with us and jumped in the bed with us while telling us it was time for breakfast and fun and that we needed to get up and out of the hotel...then Klayton looked at me very closely then seriously asked me with a devilish smirk on how my night went. I ignored him at first, then I told him it was heavenly and perfect in every detail, and I wasn't going to explain it any more than that to him or anyone. Then we all raced each other out of the hotel and down to the small cantina where we ate breakfast then we hailed an Uber car to take us to the beginning of our mythological journey and also to the very home my great grandfather lived in and build with his own hands. It was a very emotional experience for me to walk to and thru the very house my grandfather and father was born and raised until they moved to the states trying to get away from one of the wars. I took several pictures of it to share with my mom and brothers when they made it there for my proposal later this evening.