~Twenty-Five~

Three days after his treatments his little body was in total rejection and he wasn't feeling well at all, but the doctor said that was going to happen, but he just thought it would have happened one day after his treatments. So I stayed very close to my lil man as he was fighting thru this spell of sickness, while Kc Klayton and my mom was staying very close to me for emotional support, and their love definitely helped me thru most of it. I was just very relieved when Kc and Shannon found out a way to keep Johnny's fevers from spiking all the time. Then while Johnny was asleep it was my cue for me to take a nap as well, but only for a little while, because I knew I had a lot of things to do while he was asleep, and one of them was letting the doctor know that I needed him to send all of Johnny's medications and instructions to my doctor back in Vegas, because there was no way I could stay here indefinitely.

So after three weeks of staying with Kc at her house, I decided that we had been there long enough and Johnny was well enough now and full of that energy I loved seeing in him, to head back home where we belonged. Klayton was more than ready to get back home so he could show Shannon his pad, and get back to his music asap because he was kinda getting withdrawals from it lately, but he told me he would give up music completely if it meant being with me and Johnny for moral and emotional support, because we were the only family he had. Mom and JD followed us for a ways, but then we had to part ways because they lived in New York, and Costa and the rest of us lived in Las Vegas. Well, Klayton's main home was in Detroit, but he had homing establishments all over the place, one in New York, one in Vegas, one in Detroit, and he even had a home in Tokyo Japan that he went to during his vacations and touring.

Costa lived about 8 blocks from where I lived as a very successful bachelor until he came across the lovely face of his future love interest that went by the name of Kimmy, she was what I liked to call a miniature firecracker because she was so short but very explosive and she knew just how to keep my older brother in line which was rather comical to witness even if I do say so myself. Jd and mom made it home before we did for instead of driving all the way they took the rental car back and took a plane back to Long Island. Where Jd was greeted by his second wife Rachel, since his first wife Lynn gave up on him after over 15 years of marriage to him, and ran off to live with her mother and house cat teaching piano lessons in Oregon somewhere. But the good news to that was his daughter and my niece Dimi chose to stay with her dad instead and was waiting with Rachel at the airport to pick him and mom up and take them back to the house.

Poor Johnny was wiped out by the time I pulled up in Serenity's driveway. Klayton and Shannon thought about going to his Vegas home, but quickly changed their minds when they remembered that Johnny would be going to his first Vegas appointment in another 4 days and they wanted and felt that they needed to be there for Johnny, Kc, and I. Which I didn't mind at all because I had plenty of rooms in my magical castle paradise I created for myself, and really loved the company. 

Klayton and I carried all the luggage and supplies as Kc carried our lil man into the house but for the time being she left Xristos outside because she remembered that I had a few dogs and a cat in the house and she didn't want her dog getting into a fight with them, but if she gradually introduced them we both were sure they would be ok because my dogs loved everybody and everything and didn't have an aggressive bone in their bodies, unless someone was being cross to me, or showed hostility to my son, then they officially came unglued which was the way I wanted it.

After we put Johnny to bed and watched as Klayton took Shannon to one of the spare bedrooms, I gave a relieving sigh and told Kc as I wrapped my arm her and asked her if she was ready to introduce her furbaby to mine to see if they would be friends or not. Kc slipped me a kiss and said it needed to be done because Xristos couldn't just stay out on the front porch for the rest of his life. I kissed her back and told her to go ahead and let him in and that I would be ready if I had to do some quick rescues. Thankfully her dog got along perfectly with mine and they even played a little doggy tag with each other until they all collapsed on the cool marble floor from exhaustion from their extreme and quick playing.

It was a good thing Hammie was up in Johnny's room sleeping with him instead of being down here with all the massive brothers chased each other. Oso was the only one that didn't frolic with the rest of them because he was my old man and just wanted to relax next to me. So Kc and I took Oso up to the master bedroom so he could sleep in peace without having the young pups annoy him, then we both crawled in bed together and outted all the lights and went to sleep hoping that the new morning and day would bring good tidings to us all and that Johnny could have one whole day without being sick or miserable before his next set of treatments.