~Thirty-Four~

Our vacation was finally coming to an end and we all were now sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to land so we could board and head back to the good ole USA, and to where me and my baby would be spending the rest of our lives happily in the Fabulous Las Vegas. Johnny was very excited and ready to go back home to his room and all of his toys and the daycare kids that he made friends with. Klayton was also going back with a great prize, and her name was Shelly Webster, for after hanging out with him for the last two weeks she was over obsessively in love with him and wouldn't have it any other way...and Klayton was totally soaking all the attention in, he couldn't get enough of her. 

JD his wife Rachel and our amazing mom was actually going to be staying with Kc and I  in Serenity, for a few weeks before heading back home to Long Island. Costa and Kim were a little too anxious to get back to their lil slice of heaven in their home, which was only 6 blocks from my house. Sully and Sandy were going to be very busy as soon as they made it back to the states for they both had to get ready for his European Tour with his band, but they were both stoked to the max about it. Plus for the fact, that Sandy had a lil surprise for him as soon as they made it to Europe she was going to tell him that they were going to be parents. Sully has been reaming Sandy for months about wanting a baby and she finally decided to give him one...or two, she seems to think its going to be one, but I told her as soon as I touched her she was going to have twins a boy and a girl, but she still didn't believe me.

Shelly was so interested in Klayton's music that she told him she wanted to see his studio right when they got to Vegas, and she wanted to learn how to use everything so she could help him when he needed an extra set of hands. Klayton said there was no way in hell he was going to pass up that kind of offer, for he loved it when his girlfriends were as interested in his work as he was, and he loved it, even more, when they offered and wanted to participate in his work. As for my lovely wife, she loved everything that I was and did, she was over 110% supportive and never missed a show or failed to help me anytime I needed it. She was by far the absolute best thing that ever happened to me other than getting Johnny. We never had one argument, we never disagreed, unless it was us wanting to be playful with each other.

Johnny was now going on 5 years old and so far, his medications and cancer treatments have been successful, his cancer was still in total remission and he was so full of life and energy it was getting a little hard for Kc to keep up with him, but it was good that he had me and his Uncle Klayton close by at all times, because we were always full of energy. Sully and Sandy were back from their European tour and had their two bundles of joy names Skylar and Samuel cradled in their arms when they came over to hang out with us for a while before going to the hotel and crashing for a few days. Kc was a pro at helping with the babies, and Johnny was always wanting to help and hold them, we took a lot of pictures of him chilling out with his cousins. Sully told us that Kc and I were their godparents along with Klayton and Shelly because there were rumors going around that Klayton was planning on marrying her, but I told them that I would believe it when I was the best man at the wedding.

I had never been so wrong when it came to Klayton because not even three weeks after I said it, Klayton came over and asked me to be his best man as he handed me the wedding band for me to hold onto for him until it was time to slide it on her finger. I congratulated him, as I pulled him into a bear hug, then asked him what he did, to break down and finally commit to her. Klayton went to my ear and said that he knocked her up on accident after crashing Blue Stahli's Album success party three months ago. I told him that it was two blessings in one because he was going to one killer ass husband and father, he was very good with kids, and kids loved him and his silly ways because my son Johnny was proof of that.

Costa and Kimmy have been married for almost a year now and have been trying for a baby, but Costa got tired of waiting so he and Kim went into foster care and adopted two lil girls Andrea and Ashley, they were sisters and their parents were killed in a plane crash and had no next of kin. They were such adorable lil angels, and their favorite uncle was their crazy uncle Criss aka me, because the just loved how I could make things appear out of nowhere for them all the time, they thought I was a real wizard, but they were only 6 years old, and really didn't know what magic was or how it worked which was a good thing to my advantage. 

JD and Rachel were blessed a few times when it came to children, and they had my oldest niece Dimi as an excellent babysitter while they worked and she loved her baby sisters, Nico and Rica. My mom was extremely happy by being the loving grandma too so many grandbabies, she was traveling all over the place spending time with all of them and kidnapping them for weeks on end, but it made us all smile knowing we made her life so happy and blessed.