TWENTY-ONE - THE ONE WHO HAS DOUBTS

a bit of drama this chapter but still a lot of fluff. there will be way more next chapter though.
VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
I WILL UPDATE IN A WEEK (probably monday because of finals) IF WE REACH THE GOAL

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!I WILL UPDATE IN A WEEK (probably monday because of finals) IF WE REACH THE GOAL

word count: [2403]

I peaked at Austin from under my hands. "How bad is it?" I questioned him. I didn't even wait for him to answer. I just groaned into my hands again. "It's bad isn't it?"

"Eliana, calm down," Austin told me. I can see a glint of amusement in his eyes, but he kept a serious face because he knew this wasn't a joke to me. He probably thought that it was a bit funny because I'm freaking out about the thing that happens to him every day. "It's not that bad, really," he reassured. "They don't know that it was you."

I uncovered my face. "How bad is it for Brandon?" I cautiously asked.

He grimaced and that was all I needed to know. He backtracked though, after seeing the horror on my face. "It's fine really."

I grabbed the phone from his hands, huffing. "Might as well just look at it myself if you're going to tip-toe around the truth," I said.

I scrolled through the tweets and the news article. It was just all about Brandon's "mystery girl."

Some tweets said:

"he already moved on from corinna wtf"

"corinna was too good for him anyways"

"my queen corinna deserved better"

"who even wants to be with brandon tbh"

And the headlines for the articles included:

"Teen heartthrob, Brandon Arreaga's New Girlfriend??"

"Did Brandon Arreaga cheat on now ex-girlfriend, Corinna?"

"That's so dumb," I dispatched to Austin. "He didn't cheat. People are going to see me as like some homewrecker. Oh my gosh. I'm going to labeled as a whore. That's all I will ever be. The public will never see me as his girlfriend. How are we supposed to live now? We can't just stay inside forever."

Austin shoved my phone to my ear.

I looked at him. "What?"

"She called while you were rambling, and I think that you should talk to her right now," he said.

"Hello sweetie," Hazel greeted me. "Honestly, fcuk all the haters. Don't even look at what they say. I know you and I know that you're stressing about this right now. I'm calling you right now to tell you to not do that. If you can't, I'll come to you. Whatever you need."

I sighed. "Don't be ridiculous. You're away for the weekend with Eli's family."

"I will gladly skip out on having to deal with all of Eli's annoying, little cousins," she told me. I heard someone say something in the background. It was probably Eli because Hazel responded with, "I still love you. That's why I'm doing this!"