9 , 0 0 0 - s p e c i a l

9,000+ VOTES SPECIAL( INSULT SCENE )

( INSULT SCENE )

     CARMEN STARES AT Aurora, not quite sure what to think of her newest princess gown from the children's section at the Disney store. It wasn't really a shock to notice her repeating what had happened months ago, but Zach still sighed in pure disgust and disappointment as she prance around all of them. The group was all there‒ Callie and Jack, Aurora and Jonah, Addilyn and Corbyn, and Adrian and Daniel. But these days, all they ever did was spend time together.

"Do you like what you see?" Jack asks Aurora with a stifling grin, flaunting around a plastic sword.

"If I liked trash, then maybe," the girl shrugs half-heartedly, throwing herself into Daniel's arms. "Anton, am I a good mother?"

"My name is Daniel," the boy corrects her, before dropping her to the floor.

Aurora skitters over to Jonah, before pulling herself into a standing position. "You know what? I think I'm a pretty good mother, Jonah."

"My boyfriend suffers from a firework problem," Callie whispers in Carmen's ear, nodding in Jack's direction.

"Jack buys fireworks?" Carmen furrows her eyebrows, nudging Zach in the side.

"No, I do, but he's the one that suffers," she giggles, poking the girl in the side before she runs off to jump into the ballpit that's occupied by toddlers.

"I can't wait until this insult war is over," Zach rolls his eyes. "Two weeks, Carmen. It's been two weeks since they started this, and none of them have given up."

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, I JUST GOT A NOTIFICATION!" Aurora screeches, yanking her phone from her pocket. "Nevermind, I was just supposed to go to the gym an hour ago. Damn, that's seven years in a row now."

"I though of you earlier, and it reminded me to take out the trash," Daniel says to Callie, finally working up enough courage to join in with the others.

"Oh no, honey," Adrian frowns, placing a soft hand on his arm. "Maybe you shouldn't . . . you're a little too innocent for this, don't you think?"

But by now, Callie had already fired back. "You're kind of like Rapunzel, but instead of letting your hair down, you let down everyone in your life."

"Wow," Aurora whistles, stepping over to them, "I can finally die happy, cause I just saw a piece of heaven."

"Thanks, Aurora," Daniel sounds shocked, giving her a genuine smile. "You know, this is the first time you've actually been nice to me."

"Calm the fuck down, Daniel," Aurora rolls her eyes, bending over to pick something up. "I was talking about the crusty french fry on the ground next to you."

Daniel pouts, before getting dragged away by Adrian. Aurora, on the other hand, couldn't have been more excited to see one less player in their latest game. She intended to win, and wasn't about to back down.

"Did your parents have any children that lived?" She questions Jack.

"You're not the dumbest person on the planet," he pauses, poking her in the chest with the sword, "but you better hope he doesn't die!"

"Well, you have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants!" Aurora fires back.

"If you were an inanimate object, you'd be a participation trophy."

By now, the security guard was paying attention, and laughing along with the rest of the group. The parents in the store, however, weren't too happy about the language being used, and decided to take their business elsewhere. Carmen giggles, Zach placing his arm around her and pulling her closer to him.

"People like you are the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore!" Aurora continues.

"If genius skips a generation, your children will be brilliant!"

"Ready to fail like your dad's condom, Jackeypoo?"

"You have the charm and charisma of a burning orphanage."

"Your mother and father wanted kids for years, imagine their disappointment when you came along!"

"How did you crawl out of the abortion bucket?"

"If you could suck your own dick, you'd finally suck at everything!"

"Don't make me slap the extra chromosome out of you."

"If I had a dog like you, I'd paint his ass and teach him to walk backwards!"

"If your parents were to divorce, would they still be brother and sister?"

"You know what?" Carmen says to Zach, laying her head on her chest. "I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have these crazy people in my life. So thank you for blackmailing me."

"Anytime," he gives her a soft smile, placing his lips on hers.

"I GIVE UP, SHE JUST BIT ME!"

_______