Part 1

A beautiful bride is sitting infront of mirror, everybody around her are happily chatting with everyone. And there is a cameraman who is trying to capture all the happy faces in his camera. Soon groom arrived and everyone left leaving beautiful girl behind who was not in this world as she was thinking how her life changed and now she is getting married to the person whom she doesn't even know and she is not even bothered to look into his picture.

Soon her mom and dad came to her room to take her to mandap. Her mom got emotional by looking at her and said "Beta, I don't know when you grow up and now you are getting married. I know you are mature enough to handle the things but as a mother I need to tell you few things. Beta after marriage everything will change for girl, new family which you have to consider as yours, their problems will be your problems their happiness is your happiness and you have to take care of your husband, you should be always supportive to him, you need to understand him in all the situations and never give up on him whatever the situation is. She just nodded and hugged her mom as she thinks she will get some positive energy from her whenever she hugs and she needed it most now. She also hugged her dad who was having silent tears looking at his princess. When she looked at her parents she found them happy and sad, she remembered her mother words and thought she would give chance to this relationship.

She was going to mandap along with her parents and she held her father's hand tightly as she is feeling very nervous due to sudden focus on her from the hall. Soon she was taken to mandap and she was made to sit next to groom. Soon the rituals started and she is performing all like a robot. It is time for tying nupital chain, that's when she looked at groom face and to be shocked was understatement and after that she just sat there like doll not understanding anything. After rituals both bride and groom got up to take blessings from elders. After bidaai she suddenly felt dizzy and within a second she fell on ground. There was complete silence for a second and later everyone heard a shout "Nandu". (Yes the bride is our only heroine Nandini Murthy). With that everyone gathered there and started panicking.

Groom picked Nandu in his arms and took her to room. One of Nandini's cousin who is doctor came to look what happened to her. After some check up she informed Nandu dad and groom not to worry. Then groom started shouting on her "how can you say to be calm when she is unconscious state" then Nandu dad kept his hands on his shoulder and said "manik, let her tell what happened". (and our hero Manik Malhotra). Doctor said due to stress and weakness her blood pressure is low due to that she fell, don't worry give this medicine daily and make her eat proper food as she is having low blood pressure and ensure she doesn't take any stress. Manik asked few questions about diet and all to doctor which was all seen by Nandini's parents and they were happy that Manik is taking care of her daughter and blessed them silently.

After some time Nandini opened her eyes and looked around confusingly suddenly she realized surroundings and got up with jerk. Manik who was waiting there saw this and came to help her. Still Nandini was in shock because she is right now infront of person whom she is trying to forget from three years, the person who never left her dreams and made her cry, the person who once she wanted to spend her life, whom she hates the most now due to pain that he gave to her. With all these thoughts she didn't realize she is staring at him and he cleared his throat to grab her attention and she looked down being embarrassed as all her family members are also present there. Nandu mom just hugged her kissed her temple and said "you scared us Nandu, never try this again. Why were not eating properly? What's the need to take so much stress? From now on no more stress and eat properly. Okay?" Nandini thought how can I not take stress ma, when my stress is sitting infront of me. But looking at their worried faces Nandu said "Sorry mumma, I will not trouble you more and will eat properly" with that she held her ears making everyone smile at her cuteness.

After taking rest for some time Nandini left to Manik's house to complete the remaining rituals. Manik friends were all the way teasing both of them but being not interested Nandini slept off in car. Unknowingly she kept her head on Manik shoulder and small smile farmed on her face. Manik observed all this and smiled inwardly. When they reached Manik's house he woke her up and realizing her position she immediately got up looking other side by scolding herself. Looking at her Manik said "no need to scold yourself, I know i am very handsome and you were not able to control, so leave it, I don't mind anyway". Nandini got irritated with this and said "ohh mister all time self obsessed Malhotra hold on, no body is dying to lay in your arms, it just happened unknowingly so better stop" with that she started going inside. After that she completely ignored him which irked him. Nandini was taken away by Neyonika for some ritual. Manik is going to his room to change and sleep, but there outside room Mukti and Alya were waiting. When Manik trying to go inside they both stopped him and said "arey Manik why are you in hurry?" Manik who was already irritated said "Mukti leave, I need to change immediately I am hell irritated with this dress" with that he tried going inside again but Alya said "its ok Manik we can understand why you are in so much hurry..". Manik understood what they were trying to say and said "yeah now you both understood na, so move away i need to go in". Multiple said "not before giving us money" Manik asked why? For decorating your room beautifully making your room more romantic for you first. Manik said "i didn't ask you to decorate, when you know it's all going to spoiled.. You know what I mean ;)". Meanwhile Neyo came with Nandini and she told Manik to give money to both of them and Manik gave money to them and with that they gave started moving from there leaving newlywed, while going Mukti said "Manik, don't trouble Nandini, you know na she is not well and let her sleep early and winked" to which Manik said "okay I will think about it but I cannot promise". To which Nandini just rolled her eyes and entered inside to get shocked seeing the room decoration she got what they were talking. She became nervous with that thought and started scratching her neck as its her habit whenever she is nervous. Manik who was looking at her noticed this and told her "don't expect that I will do the thing that you are thinking, as you know I am not at all interested in you" and asked her to change in washroom meanwhile he said he will change here. Nandini took her dress and went to change and Manik words are ringing in her ears. She didn't realize when tears started flowing from her eyes. She immediately rubbed them off and thought I am not going to cry for him, he should not see the tears and think I am weak, I am strong" with that she changed herself.

After changing Nandini came out of washroom only to find the room empty, she took her medicine and slept immediately due to whole drama and tiredness. Manik who was in balcony talking to his PA on his phone came back only to see Nandini sleeping on his bed and he smiled by looking at her. He slept next to her turning to her direction and observing her features after three years he is been this close to her. Slowly he took her hand and said what happened to you ? Why you accepted for this marriage when you don't love me? Why were you shocked to see me in mandap?. He just sighed by looking at his wife and turned to his side and slept.