Part 21

'So you don't know that you are going to marry Manik?' Supriya asked , who didn't stop me till I finish my story.

'No' I said

'Are you guys talking normally now?'

'No, most of the time we converse only to argue.'

After a long pause she asked 'Do you think mistake is on him only?'

'No, It was my mistake too. I shouldn't have lied and hid about Aryaman from him. But what he said was wrong, that too in front of all. He should have trusted me.'

She smiled and said, 'What ever it is, You guys are married now. Have to forget everything and start your new life with him.'

'No, I cant. Mistake is on him. I cant apologise to him. Till now he didn't even bother to console me. Now also he is scolding me and arguing with me for silly issues'

She smiled and went back to her cabin. How can she tell me to start a new life? Its not at all possible. I need to get divorce from him first.

I started feeling hungry when I looked at time it is already 5 PM.. I felt tired due to emotional turmoil that I experienced while sharing my past so thought to leave.

I informed Supriya and said "I am having headache, will leave now" 

She said take care and bid bye.

While leaving I went to Starbucks to grab coffee as I badly need it now.

After reaching home I saw his car.. Not wanting to face him now I quickly went to my room ignoring him who is sitting in hall watching TV.

After freshening up I came out of my room and went to kitchen to prepare something as I am very hungry but did not find anything. 

He also followed me to kitchen and asked 'What is your working hour?'

'9 to 6'

'Is there any night shift?' He asked. 

Why this much caring suddenly?

'No night shift. Sometimes if work is more it may get late. Why are you asking ?'

'Nothing, if you come late then everyone will say Manik's wife coming to home late. I am only responsible, right?' He smirked.

'Hey, what's your problem now? Why are you talking like this? Have you drunk?'

'No no....I am just saying the fact and anyway I stopped my drinking habit.' He said in serious tone.

He stopped what? Drinking? How he changed like this? But who cares if he drink or smoke? I don't want to be with him.

'Manik, I want divorce.. I didn't know that it was you when I agreed for marriage and I cannot stay with you for life long and I think this is the best time to get divorce.. I dont want another heartbreak... last sentence I said slowly and looked at him.

He is bit shocked but soon composed and said "why do you think I will give divorce.. its matter of prestige, my family reputation and now everyone knew that I am married to you, I dont want to become topic of discussion to media by giving divorce. So you better adjust staying with me and dont even think about it.. I cant give.... that's all.' He went to his room.

I'm really scared now as being close with him. Though I hate him completely there is a little part inside my heart still loving him and I don't know how dominant it is. What happens if I fall for him again? No, I don't want to repeat the mistake. I cant ask sorry to him but if I am with him surely one day my mind will change. Oh god, please I want to get divorce from him.

'Hey' He interrupted

'What'

'I forgot to buy groceries for cooking. So I am going to eat outside.'

'Ok, bye.'

'What you going to do?'

'I am not hungry.' But actually I was hungry. Because of this idiot only I didn't eat my lunch also. How stubborn he is? He cant ask me to come for dinner? But why should he ask me? Who am I to him? I shouldn't expect all these from him. Am I changing? No, I am not. Being hungry is better than being with him.

'I know about you. You will get up in midnight and ask for food. Come now. I will be waiting in the car.' He said and went.

Has he ever given me an option? Always ordering me. Because of this character only he didn't get any girl friend for three years. But for this character only I fell for him. Some one has to teach him how to speak politely.

I got ready and went near the car. I opened back door.

'Hello, madam, I am not driver for you.'

I slammed the door and sat with him. First time sitting with him in car, alone. We didn't talk anything till we reach the hotel. We ordered our food.

' So ...you still eating noodles?' he asked. He still remember that I love noodles.

'Yeah'

'I heard that you rejected all the boys your dad saw for you and accepted me atlast!'

'You know how I married you...then why asking!'

' General knowledge' he smiled.

'Why you stopped drinking? ' How long he will be asking questions.

'I don't like.' He said angrily. For one question he is getting angry. How he was asking me. Now its my turn.

'You liked it in college, what happened after that?' I smiled.

'Do you want me to eat or not?' He asked. How he is shutting my mouth. Why I cant talk like this. I am stupid. We didn't talk after that.

After some time only I noticed him properly, he was looking damn handsome in his black shirt. The candle light between us made him to look good. I was pleading my eyes not to see him. But my eyes were adamant than me. He was lean in college but he built muscle now might be exercising daily. I think he also might have abs.. and my gaze turned to his pink lips.. I remembered the feel of his lips on by skin...

'Why are you staring at me?' He asked.

'Nothing' I turned my face thinking I shouldn't come with him alone. His eyes are mesmerising me again. He became too good in these three years. I think he was so happy as I was not with him. I only became lean and ugly by thinking about him.

'You didn't touch the food yet' he remembered me. I concentrated on my food. Have to finish it soon.