Part 19

Our college orgainised national level conference, all colleges participated. I was assigned to registration work and I was wearing Red color saree. I was waiting for Manik to see me. In this 20 years, I have never thought that I should look beautiful for someone's eyes, but for the first time I wish that I should look beautiful to him. My eyes were searching for him, I was keep on messaging him like where he is? And What he is doing? But no reply from him, I got angry and stopped to msg him.

After some time he came and stood near me but he didn't talk with me. He kept on walking around my place. He was continuously seeing me. I tried to not see him. Then he came near me,' Hi, Now only I saw the msgs'. I didn't reply to him. I was maintaining silence. 'Why you are not talking with me', ' Listen to me'. He was keep on talking but I didn't talk single word also. I like when he begs me because it wont occur often. Then he sat opposite to me and started to text me,

'Cant you talk with me?

'Don't do too much'

' Really I saw now only, I was busy with my work, reply me '

'Don't make me angry'

' Hey, You wont see me also? '

'Come and sit with me'

'I will do anything for you, Ok? Now reply to my msgs'. Now I got my chance to reply. I texted him back. He smiled and opened my msg 'Will do anything??'I asked and he replied back .

'Yeah...off course!'

'This weekend we are going to movie' I texted back. I like movies a lot but He doesn't, as he prefers games instead of movies.

'Hmmm ok'

'Then stop drinking also.'

'Hmmm I will try.'

'Just say yes or no.'

' I will surely try to quit'. Its hard only to stop it suddenly ,so I didn't compel him more on that. I was convinced and smiled at him. After that he went to continue his work, I too got busy with mine.

In final year, I was totally under his control. Time was not enough for me to love him. My school friends and college friends started to ask me whether I forgot them because he became the only person I texted and talked. He don't like if I talk about other boys. If we hang out he would get my cell and have it in his pocket because he doesn't like, if I msg to anyone while I was with him.

My class co-ordinator put me and Aryaman as in charge for placement, so most of the time I have to be with Aryaman in college. Aryaman tried to talk with me about his love interest on me but I would change the topic. But at one point of time I said to him about my love on Manik because I don't want to hurt him. Aryaman is very good boy and I have not seen him flirting with other girls.

Manik doesn't like as I was with Aryaman. He asked me to drop this work but i didn't listen to him. I talked and tried to console him about this matter, he would agree at that time but after sometime again will start this matter.

Our love on each other increased rapidly, so as the fight between us. If possessiveness and expectation get increased then it would result in fight only. Even if he starts the fight I will be the first one to cut the phone and switch it off. He argued mostly because of his possessiveness. He cant control it. We started to argue for everything but what ever it is he will finish it in happy note before we go to bed. Even he was in peak of anger, if I cry he would melt like ice and start to console me. In beginning, I cried to make him to stop the fight but as days passed, I cried really. His possessiveness overcame his care on me.