Part 5

Destiny planned to make them one by sending here where they have lost the most precious thing. There is a saying "we need to gain from where we lost", let's see if Manik and Nandini can gain their lost love.

Manik and Nandini landed in Chennai, both felt nostalgic as this is the place once they experienced most beautiful feeling in the world and also the it has their painful memories.

With their own thoughts they have reached villa. It was clean and well maintained. Nandini took separate room and arranged all her things.

Once they are settled Manik asked "from when you are going to join back office?"

Nandini: From tomorrow I will join

Manik: Okay. You can use anything in this house but you should not come to my room and don't interfere in my personal life.

Nandini looked at him irritatingly and went inside her room to sleep as she is not feeling hungry.

Next day morning Manik got up early and went to office for meeting. Nandini got ready and went to office. Both got busy with their lives. Manik used to prepare breakfast daily and Nandini to prepare dinner. Though they are staying in same house they neither see their faces nor talk with each other. Sunday Nandini went to her old flat to get her luggage. There she met her old friends and they helped her in packing all things. After packing since they went to have dinner and by the time Nandini reached home it was 11 PM and here Manik was sitting in hall like angry bull. Nandini looked at him and thought what happened to him but ignored and went to her room to keep her luggage. Manik followed her to her room once he is inside he held her wrist and pinned her to wall to which Nandini got shocked and stood there not understanding anything. He came dangerously close to her and asked "where were you and where is your phone?". He was standing so close that Nandini unable to answer him and just staring at him. Manik kept his one hand on her waist and jerked her thats when she came out of trance and realised whats happening.

Nandini: Manik leave me and why do yo want to know where I was.

Manik: I am your husband and I should know why you are coming late to home and where you kept your god damn phone.

Thats when Nandini realised that her mobile was switched off but she didn't bother to answer him and jerked him away and started unpacking the things that she got from her old flat. Manik got irritated and left from there by banging her door. Nandini ignored this and continued doing her work.

After that incident they didn't talk with each other for one week. One day when Nandini was in office Manik called her. Nandini was little surprised but answered his call asking "what ?" Manik said "my business partners are going to come for dinner, as they couldn't come for marriage"

Nandini: Okay but why are you saying this to me, you give treat or whatever you want.

Manik: "I know how to handle them but they are coming for us and they don't know about us so just act like my wife and come home early okay ?" Replied angrily.

Nandini also replied angrily "They are your business partners or friends, your treat and your home do whatever you want but don't tell me anything to do in this" and she cut the call.

Though Nandini rejected it she was feeling guilty for that as if she do not go home then she will let him down infront of his business partners and she was unable to concentrate on work. She sighed and left home early to avoid that guilty feeling. Manik grinned at Nandini but she ignored and went inside to her room. Manik already prepared few items for dinner, Nandini also helped him in arranging everything.

After everything is ready Manik said "you said you do not want to come there how come you are here?"

Nandini ignored his question and went to living room switching on TV. Manik got irritated and went to her and said "I am talking to you why you are not responding ?" Still she ignored but Manik said "ohh I got it.. You cant see me insulted before my partners right thats why you came.. Am I right ?" Nandini widened her eyes by his statement and said "i did not come for you. I have completed my work in office so I left early." When Manik was about to say something door bell rang and he went to attend them.

Manik was introducing Nandini to his partners and welcome them. Manik's PA - Lara was also there in the party which Nandini did not like her for obvious reasons. Lara was looking at Manik indifferently which was noticed by Nandini and she was getting angry. Everyone started to chat with him and they started sharing information about Manik but they are not aware that I know him completely. Later dinner was set and like this party was continued for 4 hours by the time they left it was already 1 AM. While leaving everyone hugged Manik and even Lara which was noticed by Nandini and gave angry look to Lara. Lara smirked and said bye to her and left. Nandini was standing there and glaring at her direction. Manik tapped on her shoulder and asked "what happened?" She ignored his question and went inside to clean the dining table, Manik also helped her in that. While cleaning Nandini asked "after college didn't you have any girl friend?" Manik said "No" to which sighed in relief but Manik's next statement made her super angry, Manik said "i do not like girls as they always find faults and they don't accept reality ..." Nandini said "enough" and stopped him, unable to control her anger she went to her room and slept.

Next morning Nandini could not get up as she was not feeling well and took sick leave from office. Manik also got up late due to tiredness and got ready for office. Prepared breakfast and was waiting for Nandini to come out. Since she is not coming out he wanted to check if she already left for office so he knocked on her door and asked "hey I am not able to find chilli powder, can you tell me where it is kept?" Nandini said "its there in second shelf" and slept again, he again asked "are you not going to office ?" Nandini said "no, I am not feeling well, I took off today" he went from there. After some time Manik called her and said "i did not lock the door.. lock it and sleep" Nandini said okay and he again asked how are you feeling now? Nandini checked caller ID to confirm it as Manik and said yeah feeling better. Manik said "today I have prepared extra food.. I don't like if food get waste, so eat that" Nandini thought "he never showed his love directly, such an idiot he is" and she said okay I will eat and disconnected the call hiding her smile.