Part 15

Cabir opened the bag, in that he had two wine bottles. When i saw that i shouted "Cabir.. you are the best brother" me and Navya were excited but Manik was glaring at me. But I ignored and excited to taste it. Later we enjoyed a lot with lot of fun. We sneaked them out from hostel at 4 am and slept for sometime as we planned to go for outing next day.

At 7 in morning I received call from my parents to wish me.

I happily received the call and said "good morning amma"

Both Mom and dad together said - "Happy birthday Nandu"

"Thank you amma, appa.. i didn't receive my gift yet"

My dad laughed and said go n open the door. Once i went I found parcel - from amma appa.. I opened it and found beautiful lehanga.. i liked it and said thanks to my parents and talked with them for sometime.

I woke Navya and went to get ready in the meanwhile i thought to call but he only called me which I answered within one ring and said "good morning Manu 😁"

Manik: good morning birthday girl .. desperately waiting for my call 😉? Answered within one ring.?

I said: helloo mister i am not excited for you call... i got gift from my parents thats why im excited.

Manik disappointingly said "oh okay"

I asked "are you guys got up? I need to go to temple before 10"

Manik said "okay we will see you then" and disconnected the call.

At 9 all boys were waiting outside for girls to come especially Manik was waiting to see Nandu..

He was playing games in mobile when cabir said "OMG.. look at my sister she is looking like angel"

Then Manik also saw her and mesmerised with beauty

Cabir: Nandu.. you are looking very beautiful.. ha na Manik?

Manik in trance said: yeah very beautiful

To which I chuckled which brought him out of his trance and Manik gave bouquet saying "beautiful roses for beautiful girl"

I took it happily and we four went to temple. Krish and Varun had some work today so they couldn't come.

After that we went to restaurant to have lunch and then went to movie.

Entire day Manik was just beside me not at all leaving my side and he was also looking at me time to time.

Even in theatre also i can say more than movie he was looking at me, even i was liking his attention so i behaved as if i have not noticed all these 😝.

After movie Cabir took me for shopping as he didn't give me any gift he asked me to take whatever i like..

I said "Cabir, think about it .. I can take anything"