Part 36

Nandini got angry and went to her room and locked the door..

Manik who finishes his call went back to see Nandini but he didn't find her in lawn.. then he went to his room but he didn't see her there also.. he went to Nandini room and tried opening it but it was locked.. he started knocking on it..

Manik: Nandini open the door.. why did u lock it?

Nandini: get lost

Manik was bit taken aback with that  but knocked again finding no response from Nandini he thought "ohh she must be very angry... but i know how to make her come to me"  😏

Manik went to kitchen smirking and started shouting as if he is in some pain... Nandini initially got startled and worried but later she understood it was all his acting..

Manik came near her door still acting said Baby it's paining please help..

Nandini: ohhh... please take first aid box and apply cream.. i am not coming out..

Manik was stunned as his plan got flop but said "no one loves me here 😢"

Nandini was also smiling with his acts but decided not to give up easily..

Next 10 min it was all silent.. Nandini also decided to rest for sometime and lied down on bed..

Manik went to balcony and tried opening door but it was also locked.. Then he got spare key which he has for all main doors and opened balcony door.. when it opened he sighed and slowly opened the door entering room without making any noise...
Then he saw Nandini sleeping on bed..

He smiled and lied down next to her taking her in his arms.. Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him..
Nandini: how did you enter inside?
Manik: Magic 😈
Nandini gave irritated look and tried to get off from him
Manik held her very tightly and rolled her that he on top of her and her hands were above her head..

She is still struggling glaring at Manik but he didn't even get effected by that...

Nandini: Manik leave me..

Manik: i have no such plans until you give me kiss 😘

Nandini: in your dreams 🙄

Manik: In my dreams you do more than kissing.. you know what i mean ..... and winked at her 😉

Nandini blushed at this but put angry face 😡.. Manik with one hand held her hands above her head and he slowly moved his right hand down to her waist... He held her waist tightly and slowly started caressing it with his thumb... He slowly moved closer to her face and kissed her forehead... By now Nandini completely forgot that she is angry on him and is under his control now.. that's the magic he does to her and that's the reason she locked herself in room because she knew when he comes closer to her she can't resist him..
Manik slowly started kissing her cheeks, jaw and neck.. he kissed her neck below her ears and released her hands.. She immediately held his neck not able to tolerate his passion...

He smiled inwardly for his success and was happy with the way her body reacts to his touch.. 😍

He kissed her neck again and moved to her lips... he was very clse to her lips but not kissing her.. he wanted to make her kiss.. so he tightened his grip on her waist .. he was looking only her eyes even Nandini was looking at his beautiful eyes.. With one hand he was caressing her cheeks and other hand he held her waist tightly leaving hot breaths on her face with small smile on his lips.. which he knew will definitely attract her... 😈

Suddenly without knowing Nandini placed her lips on his and started kissing him.. after few seconds of kiss when she looked at his face she found his smirk 😏.. Then she understood that he tricked her and glared at him 😠...

Manik chuckled by looking at her face and suddenly he took her lower lip in his mouth and started sucking it... As it is unexpected Nandini gasped at his action... After few seconds he left her lower lip and took her upper lip again taking her in his control... She also slowly started to kiss him sighing her helplessness... Manik smiled in between the kiss and Nandini hit him on his back for doing this to her... The kiss which started slowly turned into passionate kiss after few minutes and they left eachother after good 10 min of kiss for breathe..

After kiss he was looking at Nandini face only and Nandini when she opened her eyes she also drowned in his eyes..

Manik: We need to start doing breathing exercise.. I don't want to leave your lips but i have to as we are not able to hold breathe for more that 10 min 😒 ... he said cutely by pouting..

Nandini hit him on his shoulder and came close to him to kiss which he happily gave in...