Part 11

Navya got up early next day to go for practice and she woke me up.

Navya: Nandu, are you fine.. I mean today its your performance and you are quiet normal usually you get very tensed for any stage performances.

I smiled at her and said: Manik is there na Navya, I am not tensed anymore he will not let anything wrong happen.

Navya: Ohhhh... like that... and why do you believe him

Nandini: I dont know Navya I have this feeling when he is with me nothing can go wrong.

Navya suddenly asked me: Do you like him?

I thought for a while and said "I dont know what are these feelings Navya, I like to be with him, I can trust him blindly, and when I am with him I no need to worry about anything. I cannot name the relation that we both have. Now I do not want to think about this, currently we are happy as friends lets see if destiny planned to us to make one then we cannot change. With these thoughts I don't want to spoil the relation that whatever we have and I will wait till we complete our studies and settle down in our careers".

Navya hugged me and said: Awwww Nandu, I am so happy, Manik is really nice guy even I heard from Cabir and yeah I agree with you don't hurry up and spoil the relation which you both have and go with flow.

With that we both got ready and she went to drama room. While going to backyard I heard from one of organiser that special guest for today program is going to be "Actor Surya". I was very excited as I am biggest fan of Surya and went to backyard waiting for Manik. While I was thinking about something Manik came and said "Good morning" near my ear. I got startled because of that and turned to punch him, I stepped on stone and was about fall down. So I closed my eyes tightly scared, when I didn't fell I opened my eyes slowly only to find dark brown eyes looking at me with care and I was drown in those eyes. Manik was talking something but I could not hear anything I was only looking at his eyes, when I was not responding he shaked me, then I came to this world and realised I was still In his arms, I am feeling very safe and it was not at all uncomfortable.

Manik: Idiot.. cant you see there is stone, if you fall you would have got hurt.

I got angry because of him I was about to get hurt and here he is shouting on me. "Because of you only I was about to fall and here you are shouting on me instead of saying sorry.. Great... now say sorry"

Manik: Helloooo miss you should be the one saying thanks to me I caught you in time so you did not fall.

I thought "he and his ego" and looked at him irritatingly without replying.

Manik: Okay leave it.. I wont say sorry and you don't need to say Thanks. Fine .. acha tell me one thing what were you thinking so deeply when I came here?

Nandini suddenly realised and said "Manik, you know who is special guest for today program?"

Manik: No I dont know, I think it's kept as surprise right.... But wait why are you asking.. do you know who it is?

I replied him with big smile and he asked how?

Nandini: I have my sources

Manik: Okay stop your drama and tell me who it is

Nandini: You wont believe Manik its Surya... and I am die hard fan of him.. How handsome he looks and his eyes... I can live my entire life by looking into his eyes... I was talking dreamily about Surya when 

 I was talking dreamily about Surya when