Part 28

I am sitting in Manik's room talking with my parents as they were worried after knowing incidents.. Mukti and Alya came to room.. After talking to them i asked Mukti "where is Manik?"
She said Manik is with Cabir and Dhruv playing video games 🙄🙄
Uff he and his videogames.. we are talking on random topics about movies, actors, shopping and all..
Then Alya said she wanted to tell something..
Alya bit shyly she said: Dhruv proposed me for marriage

Mukti shouted " WHEN?"

"Before coming here"

Mukti: wowww.. it's great.. so when are you planning to get married ?

"his parents are going to come next week to talk about dates with my parents"

We both hugged her and I said "congratulations.... i am happy for you"

Alya: And you both should be my side all time.. i want to be pampered by you all.. 🤗

Mukti: ofcourse we will not leave you.. even on your wedding night 😉

Alya: chii shameless..

Mukti: what you only said na to be with you all time.. what Nandu see..

I said yeah Alya you only said na so we will obey your orders and high fived with Mukti..

Alya: get lost both of you..

We laughed loudly for that.. we talked for sometime when Manik came to room..

Manik: so guys can you both leave so that I can spend sometime with my wifey..

Mukti: okay we will leave you guys but Manik be gentle with her you know she is already hurt 😉

Manik glared at her and closed door. I sat there opening my mouth widely at her comments..

Manik said "close your mouth else mosquitoes will go inside"

I glared at him and slept covering myself from head to toe..

Next morning i got up and first thing i saw is his handsome face.. even with bruises and bandages he still managed to look sexy to me.. okay Nandu control yourself and get ready.. with that i decided to go washroom after taking two steps i felt sharp pain in my ankle and couldn't able to move my legs and was about to fall down but didn't.. When I opened my eyes i saw Manik holding me and he made me sit on bed holding my leg with concern he asked "do you feel pain?"

"Haan Manik.. but not there .. here ❤️" I thought

He asked me again then i said "yeah little" as I couldn't lie by looking in his eyes..

Manik: do you need help..

Nandini: I can manage

Manik: ha i saw that how well you can manage

Without listening to my answer he lifted me and make me sit on slab in washroom...

Manik: Call me once done..

"What is he? How can he lift me with his injured hand?" I thought

After 15 min he again came and asked me "shall i come in?"

I said okay..

He came in and about to pick me up..

"No Manik... don't lift me.. i can walk.. give your arm support"

Manik: it's okay dont stress i can lift you...

I looked at him in disbelief and eyed at his injured hand..

Manik: ohh thats just small cut..

"You will just give me support or else go and call someone"

He said "fine" and supported me to walk.

After i came he also got freshened up.

Manik: i will get breakfast for you..

"I will come outside"

Manik: are you sure?

"Yes"

He opened the door and came back to me to support.. but i felt tired after taking 10 steps and kept my head on his shoulder.. he sighed and lifted me again taking me outside without listening to my protests..

Once he made me sit on table he also sat next to me checking his hand.. i think his hand is paining now.. i asked him "thats why i said not to lift me.. see now.. is it hurting badly?"

Manik: Not more than the pain that i gave you Nandu..

Though he said slowly i could hear it as i am sitting close to him.. before i ask him further everyone gathered..

"What pain he is talking about?" I thought and decided to ask him later..

Then Ma asked me "how are you feeling now?"

"Have little pain which is bearable"

She asked "why did you come outside? We should have send it to your room "

"I got bored by sitting in room so i asked Manik to take me out"

She said okay and served my breakfast.. but i was not feeling like to eat so was just playing with my spoon and waiting for everyone to finish.. but how i can live peacefully when he is next to me..

Manik: Food is here to eat not to play with it..

Then ma also noticed and asked me what happened?

I glared at Manik and told "i am not feeling like to eat ma"

Manik: you have to take medicines.. doctor clearly told not to have medicine without eating.. and look at you how lean you became.. 10 year kid weigh more than you..

I gaped at him for his comments and rest all are enjoying but struggling to control their laughter..

Then ma said "ignore him Nandu.. have your breakfast.. everyone be quiet.." i grinned happily and ate little..

Since I didn't eat properly ma asked me to drink milk 😳😳 which i hate most.. before i say something

Manik: ma she doesn't like milk.. give her some juice..

I turned and looked at him as if he is real.. what's this sudden change in his behaviour..

🎊🎊💓💓Big thank you all of you for this.. #71 in fanfiction

 #71 in fanfiction