Part 6

The Earth never thinks "Why should I give my water to form clouds?"

The Sky never thinks " Why should I give my clouds to make rain?"

If they think like that there will be NO LIFE AT ALL.

This is LOVE.

Don't Find Love in Life, but Find Life in Love.

Its been one month since Manik and Nandini came to Chennai and its rainy season lets see how romantic rainy days change their relationship.

Manik's company issue got resolved but he need to be in office till product release. Nandini also got busy because of new projects and heavy workload. One day Nandini got up and saw the weather is so cool, drizzling and she is feeling lazy. So she dropped message to her manager stating she is not well, to which her manager approved. Nandini lazily got up and went out of her room in her shorts and T shirt as she thought Manik might have already left to office. She went to kitchen and prepared coffee for herself and made her way to balcony. She adjusted in the couch in balcony and started enjoying her hot coffee with drizzles. She felt like singing today as no one was at home she started singing "tujh mein rab dikhta hai" while singing she started remembering all the moments she spent with Manik and unknowingly tears started to flow from her eyes.

In the same time Manik who got up late due to late night work thought to take rest till afternoon and was lazily lying on the bed. By hearing song he went out and saw the most beautiful site ever. He mesmerised by her voice all over again and he also remembered how they both used to sing each other. By seeing tears in her eyes Manik wanted to go and wipe them as her tears are his weakness. He went near her and wiped her tears slowly and she stopped singing by his touch and looked into his eyes. They were having eye lock but it was disturbed by thunder sound.

Nandini realising she got up and shouted "what are you doing here?"

Manik: "what means its my house so I can be anywhere?"

Nandini: Mr.Malhotra Why you did not go to office.?

Manik: Mrs. Malhotra thats my office and I can go at any time and I don't think i need to take permission from you to stay in my home or to take leave from office.

Nandini felt something in her heart when Manik said Mrs.malhotra.

Manik: But Nandini aren't you feeling cold, I mean in this short dress and weather is too cool.

Then Nandini realised that she is still in her night dress and rushed to her room while she can hear him chuckle. She said Monster and banged her door.

After taking bath Nandini came out to prepare lunch. While she preparing lunch Manik also came to kitchen. He saw her involved in cooking and did not realise when he came close to her and now she is trapped between and kitchen slab. Manik came close to her ear and said "I don't mind if you wear shorts in front of me, you are looking hot in that" and kissed her ear. Nandini was in some trance all this while when she did not feel him she opened her eyes and saw him struggling to control his laugh. She scolded her self and said "I already said I don't trust you so I don't want to give any wrong messages to you" she know she has to avoid him as she didn't want to have one more heart break. Manik got hurt and was very angry with her words and drank cold water to cool himself. Then turned to her and asked "Nandini, I will ask question can you answer me honestly" Nandini said "depending on your question" Manik asked when you are singing that song some time back you had tears in your eyes, why?

Nandini stammered to reply his question and said "i..i don't want to tell you" with that she went to her room and locked herself. She can hear some breaking sounds from outside and after some time Manik left to his office and Nandini came out and saw broken vase on floor like her heart.

Nandini: "Ayyappa why don't he understand that I loved only him in my entire life still he ask such questions, he never trusted me".

Nandini prepared dinner and she had her dinner. She was in her room reading novel when Manik came home late night, she knew that she wouldn't have dinner so she thought he will eat so kept everything ready when he went to freshen up. Manik came out and saw the dining table and just had water and went to sleep without eating. Nandini who was seeing all these thought "he should be brand ambassador of stubbornness, how can he sleep without eating". She ignored her thoughts and went to her angrily and slept.

Next day Nandini was working on one design when her friend Supriya (her colleague and only friend in office) came to her and asked for coffee. To which she happily agreed and went to cafe. While having coffee Supriya said "Nandini, if you don't mind shall I ask you a question?" Nandini nodded her head as yes.

Supriya: Nandu are you happy with this marriage ? I mean you joined office after 3 days of marriage and I have not seen you talking with him on phone also in office hours which is unusual for newly married one.

Nandini was thinking whether to tell her about her past or not, but then she wanted to let the pain out as she is feeling burdened with it, so she decided to share it with her.

Supriya: If you are not comfortable its okay...

Nandini: I loved some one in my college and I always wanted to spend my life with him, but he gave me so much pain and now I do not want to see his face also.

Supriya: Oh.. But now you have to forget him and move on in your life as you are married to Manik.

Nandini chuckled and said: I loved Manik in my college and he was love of my life but I didn't know that about this marriage proposal and agreed for marriage without seeing his photo.

Supriya was shocked at first and once she recovered she asked: Nandu I don't know what to say, can you tell me what actually happened?

Nandini started telling the story which she not shared with anyone till now.....