Part 32

Suddenly we heard "STOPPP...... Guys go to room and continue whatever you are doing?"

When I turned my head I can see everyone standing near us.. I closed my eyes in embarrassment and hid myself on his chest.. Ahhh Nandu your plan is to stay away from him not to hug him, my mind warned but at this situation I cant think of anything other than hiding myself.. Manik came near my ears and said "Can you please do honours of getting up.. everyone looking at us.." I suddenly got up forgetting ankle pain but due to sudden movement immediately fell again on Manik straight in his lap and my hand was on his .... ahh forget it.. I looked at Manik widening my eyes removing my hand and he also had similar expressions. Then he slowly shifted me to next to him and he got up and left immediately from there. Then Mukti had mischievous look on her face, I took that noodles and started eating before she say anything I said "I am very hungry dont disturb me while I am eating" and concentrated on food but I could hear everyone laugh..

Later all went to their rooms to get some rest, now only Manik and me are there in living room again..

"because of you we were in that situation... dont disturb me now... I have lot of work.."

Manik: Okay... so you were getting disturbed back then... and winked looking at me..

Ahh this guy... "Manik DONT IRRITATE ME.. I said while gritting my teeth.."

Manik: Acha okay.. Tell me what I can help for you..

What is he serious about helping me?

He snapped and said "I promised you that I will help so tell me what I should do.."

Since I desperately need support to complete this I said okay as I know he is quick learner and he was the one who helped me in college for drawings.. I told him what he has to do.. I helped him for 30min then he started working on his own while I was giving finishing touches.. At any cost today I have to complete the designs as tomorrow we all decided to go to beach house and stay there for two days.

When we were seriously we heard some click sound when I turned to look at the direction I saw Alya clicking our pic... She said "Nice click.. see Nandini"

That pic is so cute where I am thinking serious with my specs and pen in my mouth with pout.. and Manik was scratching his neck looking at design that he made looking as if he was not satisfied with the work..

I said "Ha.. Its really cute.." Then she showed the pic to Manik and he was like "delete that pic Alya.. I am looking like kid who got punishment"

She giggled and said "See its so cute why will I delete and I am gonna post this on our page"

Manik was looking at her like "You are not serious?" She said "I am serious Manik" with that their fight started and later Cabir and Mukti also joined them. Later we all had some family time.. After yesterday I didn't get time to talk with Cabir about what he was telling.. After dinner again I started working on rough designs from Manik and Sid and I didn't realise the time. Meanwhile Manik got up twice and asked me to sleep but I said "Manik please I need to complete them by today.. I will sleep once done.." By the time I completed and rechecked everything it was already 5 AM and I started feeling sleepy now.. So I have sent mail to my manager and kept two copies with me incase if needed. After that I lied on bed, by looking at Manik I remembered the things that happened in afternoon.. I smiled by remembering it and slept off immediately..

Next day when I got up it was already afternoon and lazily I went out.. When I went out everyone are sitting in living room discussing something very seriously.. When they saw me immediately stopped talking. I felt it is strange but ignored it and went and sat next to Mukti lying my head on her shoulder.. She looked at me and asked "tired?" I just hummed but how can she leave me without teasing she said looking at Manik "Nandini are you tired because of work Orr orrr something else" then Manik throwed pillow on her face to stop her.. I just smiled at this closing my eyes and my thoughts drifted "in college only he left me.. Now I have to leave all his family members and friends who also became family to me in these days.. I slowly opened my eyes looking at Manik. He also looked at me. why Manik? Why didn't you love me..? Why I have to leave everyone and go because of your mistake?" and I dont know when my eyes started tearing up. He was looking at me guiltily and I can see the pain in his eyes..