Part 35

Nandini said "who is asking you to control?"

Manik gave tight kiss on her cheek and said "even I don't want to control but I want our first to be special.."

She snuggled more into him when he asked "you still want to go Swiss for honeymoon or changed your plans?"

N: It is still same.. I never thought about it Manu after our fight... It was always you I have imagined in my life..

Manik pulled her again though there is no space saying "Sorry.. for hurting you"

N: lets forget Manu... Come we will sleep I am feeling very sleepy.

Both came to Manik room and slept cuddling.

Next morning they woke up late as for the first time in these three years they slept peacefully.

Nandini was the first to get up and first thing she noticed was her Manu who is sleeping peacefully hugging her tightly. She kept her index finger on his forehead removing locks and kissed slightly there and she moved her finger sensually towards his eyes, nose, lips and his jaw.. Suddenly she was feeling some weight on her then she realised Manik was on top of her.. She was thinking what happened ? when Manik started coming close to her and gave kiss on her neck just below her ears.. To which she moaned lightly 'Manik...' which did ignite his hormones which were already on high... she clutched his vest on his back when he started nuzzling on her neck. Nandini somehow controlled and said "Manik.. pl..please leave me.." He just hummed and continued his soft kisses on her neck and jaw.. Nandini pushed him hardly and Manik was looking at her confusingly, she said 'I need to go washroom' and left.

Once she is in washroom she is thinking 'I have decided to give myself to him but what happened to me.. why I am not able to tolerate his passion and look into those intense eyes. I dont know how he is feeling now..hope he is not angry' after freshening up she came outside and saw that he is not there in room. When she went out she saw him in lawn talking on phone.. She sighed and went to prepare coffee.. Meanwhile Manik got freshen up and went to kitchen only to see Nandini sipping coffee thinking about something.. When he cleared his throat she saw him and immediately went to him and asked 'Angry?' for a while he didn't understand why she is asking that when he got what she was talking about, he thought to tease her.. So he didn't reply to her and went to lawn taking his coffee. He knew that she will follow him so he went smirking. Here Nandini felt bad and followed him. Sitting infront of him she asked cutely 'you dont talk to me?' but he turned his head other side controlling his urge to kiss her.

By looking at his face she sighed and suddenly she remembered his promise last night, but she is in dilemma to do that.. Manik was looking at her and enjoying her condition when nandini suddenly towards him and he changed his expression to gloomy again. She got up and stood close to him.. slowly she sat on his lap surprising him.. he is not understanding what she is doing when she is coming closer to his face he remembered about promise and he started grinning.. Nandini who was till now closed her eyes opened to look at his face.. He changed his expression immediately.. 😁😬
She slowly placed her lips on his.. Manik is controlling himself.. When he is not responding she started to bite his lips and kissed him wildly which definitely worked on him and he was not able to control and tightened his grip on her and pulled her more close.. he started to dominate the kiss.. both are in someother world..

Manik stopped kissing her when he saw Nandini struggling to breathe.. Nandini started breathing hard trying to catch as much oxygen possible.. when she was normal she asked "Manu... not angry na now?"

Manik: how can i stay angry when my wife gave such wild kiss 😉

He came closer to her ears and said "By the way i was not angry at all i was just teasing you.." and he ran from there..

Nandini once she realised what he did she got super angry..