Part 9

I got up late next day as it is Sunday.. But the smile on her face was not leaving her.. Navya who got up early said "Nandini today we will go somewhere i am getting bored and we will eat outside" i said okay.. she got happy and called krish and Varun to ask if they want to come to which they happily agreed. We four went to express avenue and did shopping. Then we went to restaurant to have lunch.. Since it was sunday there is big cue so we gave our name and waited outside.. i was looking at my mobile when Navya suddenly shouted "Cabir!!" I was looking at her direction and saw both Cabir and Manik. Cabir waved at us and joined us.

I said "hi" when they came near us to which Cabir replied but Manik just smiled. Navya introduced both of them to Krish and Varun. Later we got place in hotel so we asked Them also to join as it is crowded and they wont get place till 30 min. They joined us and sat in table alloted to us. Navya was sitting in corner next to me and then Varun was on left side. Opposite to Navya was cabir, Manik and Krish.. We soon started looking at menu to order and i decided to order chicken biryani, haryali kabab and fish fry.. when i said that Varun said "not again Nandu.. every time you order so many items and you don't eat full.. i have to eat remaining food.. so you order only one thing" to which i pouted and said "ayyappa.. what friends you gave me they wont even allow me to eat what i like" Varun just rolled his eyes said "stop talking to Navya.. you are becoming like drama queen" Navya got angry and she was about to punch him.

I looked at Manik he was looking at Varun with angry. I didn't understand why later he looked at me with some emotion in his eye as if his eyes are telling me to not talk with other boys. Out eyelock was interrupted by order that we received and we all completed eating with chitchat about random topics. During lunch I understood onething that Manik talks very less as he is answering only when we ask questions to him.

After lunch me and Navya wanted to go for movie but boys wanted to go for gaming. We had argument over it and at the end boys won and we went to gaming zone. When i looked at Manik i saw him very happy, he immediately went inside started playing racing game with Cabir. Then we all went to paint ball game and mostly targetted Navya. By the time we came out it was 5pm and we started to go back.

While going inside i looked at Manik to see him staring at me. I asked him what by raising my eyebrows he shrugged his shoulders and smiled waving his hands before going. His smile automatically brought smile on my face and i was looking at him till he disappeared.

 His smile automatically brought smile on my face and i was looking at him till he disappeared

Next day excitingly i went to college and after all lectures we all dispersed for practice. I was going to backyard when i saw Manik talking with his friends i guess. I waved at him he saw but ignored. I felt bad and went to backyard waiting for him. After 5 min he came and said hi. I didn't reply but asked him "why you ignored me some time back?"

Manik: Sorry, my friends will tease me thats why i ignored you.

Nandini: okay.. i thought you are not comfortable with me.