Part 37

Manik kept his head on Nandini lap while Nandini caressing his hairs.. 

Suddenly Manik remembered something and asked "Nandini."

Nandini: Hmm

Manik: What about onsite offer..? and job ?

Nandini thought to tease him and with serious face she said 'I have to go Mani.. as I already signed contract I cannot back off now." :(

Manik was shocked and angry. He said "you are not going anywhere.. thats final.."

Nandini was about say something but Manik cutoff and said "I am not listening anything.. If you want to work.. work from here else leave job. u r not going anywhere.."

He held her close to him and slept..

Nandini smiled at his behaviour and soon she also slept.. 

Next morning Manik sleep got disturbed by phone ring.

Manik picked his call and in sleepy voice he said "hello"

"Manik where is Nandini? why she is not answering my call?"

Manik looked at his phone and said "good morning to you Alya.."

Alya: Manik greetings apart give phone to Nandini.. its important..

he sighed and said 'All okay ? any problem Alya?"

Alya: Yes Manik everything okay.. some girl talk.. please give phone to Nanidni

Manik: wait give me 5 min.. she is still sleeping I will wake her

Alya: okay.. i am gonna call exactly after 5 min.

Manik: okay baba..

Manik once disconnected the call looked at Nandu who is sleeping in his arms and her face glowing due to morning sun rays.. he kissed her forehead and cheeks slowly.. 

Nandini: Manu let me sleep na.. dont disturb me..

Manik: even I have no mood to wake up. but Alya called she said she wanted to talk to you..

Nandini got up immediately and said 'Alya.. she is fine right ?any problem?"

Manik: Baby relax... all fine.. she just wanted some help I guess..

Nandini just sighed and asked his phone to call Alya..

Alya: Nandiniiiii.... where were you .....I called you many times.. I need your help.. please only you can help me.. 

Nandini: Alya.. alya... relax.. take a breathe... 

she could hear sigh from other side and then asked "tell me now Alya.. what happened? and why are you so restless in morning?"

While Nandini was talking to Alya Manik kept his head on her lap and started playing with her fingers.

Nandini gave him small smile and concentrated on Alya..

Alya: Nandini today Dhruv's family is coming to my house to fix dates... I am very tensed.. Dhruv will be there with me but still I am getting tensed what if his family doesn't like me as his wife... I am very nervous Nandu.. I cannot live without Dhruv..

Nandini chuckled to that and said: Alya... for this you are getting nervous..? 

Alya: Please not you too.. Mukti doesn't even bother to listen to me. since you are married I thought you will understand my problem..

Nandini: Okay Relax now.. listen Alya.. you trust Dhruv right..?

Alya: Ofcourse i trust him.. but..

Nandini cut her and said: Just trust your love Alya.. Nothing will go wrong and Dhruv will never make you feel uncomfortable.. His parents knows you as his friends right and if Dhruv is coming with them to talk to your parents means they might have already agreed right... trust him Alya and dont be nervous.. everything will be alright.. There is nothing in the world which can separate true love.. 

This brought smile on Alya and she said: Thanks Nandini.. you are my saviour..

Nandini: No need to thank me Alya.. and get some beauty sleep now so that Dhruv can be all over you again.. ;) 

Alya blushed and said 'yeah I think I need to sleep now.. by the way when are you going to come here?'

Nandini: we have not planned anything now.. may be once your marriage dates are fixed we will come there..

Alya: yeah you should be always with me during my marriage.. sorry if I disturbed in morning maybe you also need to catch some sleep before you go to office.

Nandini smilingly looked at Manik taking his hand in hers she said: If you say sorry or thanks again then I will not even come for your marriage and for office I LEFT MY JOB..

Alya: Okay No sorry and no thanks.. Good that you left job so no need to worry for leave for my marriage.

Nandini smiled and cut the call after 2 min.. All this while Manik was glaring at her.

Once she cut the call he got up from her lap and pushed her on bed, coming over her he said 'so you are playing games with me.. ah?'

Nandini giggled at his irritated expression and sneaked her hands around his neck 'yes' and winked at him.

Manik: ohh then Mrs.Malhotra let me show you how to play games.. or yeah adult games... ;) 

Nandini was shocked at that and widened her eyes and tried to free her from him..

Nandini: Manu I was just teasing you.. you also tease me a lot na.. please be a good boy and leave me I need to get fresh..

Manik: No baby.. I will not leave you so easily.. 

Nandini slowly kept her hands on his cheeks slightly rubbing his chin near lips and whispered 'what you want to play.? I am ready' by blowing some air on his face.

Manik who didn't expected this from her was shocked and his grip bit loosened on her..

Nandini took that opportunity and pushed him.. she got up from bed and went to washroom with victorious smirk.. 

Manik who recovered from the shock understood what happened shouted 'Nandiniiiii... come out now or else I am not going to leave you'

Nandini: better luck next time Manik.. and she giggled..

Manik: Then remember baby that whatever I have planned to do in Swiss that I am going to do today so be ready for that... 

He smirked and Nandini was shocked with this..